What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tilbury in a three quarter bend 1983 Jobey Danski 2 straight grain freehand rough top sitter.

Just finished A Taste of Summer in a straight 2012 MM Mizzou cob. Next is CD Blend in a 1970's medium bend big bowl rusticated Sienna colored Estella with a pearl grey stem.

...early AM...St. Bruno Flake...now, OGS in a Cooper smooth Dublin/Canadian...:cheers: 

url=https://servimg.com/view/18428752/232]
cooper21.jpg
[/url]

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2013 MM straight Legend.

Starting the day with some "Ketchup" sweet, McC's bulk FM 2000 in another of my Charatan 4149 DC Special pots. Red VA and Hienz ketchup, winning combo for sure :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted: 

4-Noggins Lord Methley in a straight grain apple by Briar Spirit Pipes.

Emp in an Ashton Old Church st bulldog.
Black coffee on the side.

Rum and Maple in a smooth straight late 1970s Tinderbox Selected Grecian Briar Dublin.

Bacchanalia in a 1979 smooth slight bend H. Jones Ltd. Easy Loader 391 Dublin.

1980s Briggs in a straight 1978 black sandblasted Sir Brent billiard with lucite stem and silver band repair on the shank.

On my second bowl of the day, some more McC's bulk FM 2000, this one in an Edward's 708 sb pot I got back around '72 when I first went to Edward's. As I recall, it was the second Edward's pipe I bought and I think I paid around $10 to $12 for it back then :twisted: 

pepesdad1":xi2hwjr5 said:
Strike again after two or three days absent...? It' nice to see you back...:D 
MB Plumcake in Big Ben Boomer.

1940s Prince Albert spiced with rum in a 2002 medium bend sandblasted Stanwell Golden Danish 139.

Quang Pham":6lfxt66f said:
pepesdad1":6lfxt66f said:
Strike again after two or three days absent...? It' nice to see you back...:D 
MB Plumcake in Big Ben Boomer.
Good to see you, also.

4-Noggins Killington in a hefty billiard by Briar Spirit Pipes.

Previously: Stonehaven in a Parker Pot.
Now: Stonehaven in a 2012 CPS POY made by Wayne Teipen, Simeon Turner, and Nate King.

Off to a late afternoon meeting. When I leave, I have a Viking Rhodesian prepped with my first try of Dunhill 965

First pipe this morning was a 1938 Kaywoodie 13B Super Grain Author with Prince Albert, followed by an equally small 1950 Kaywoodie 45 Flame Grain Dublin with the same Prince Albert. This afternoon I'm smoking Half and Half in a Savinelli Roma Apple Rustic...

MacBaren Virginia #1 in a smooth 1977 Medley (GBD second) medium bend billiard with a flat underside.

Status
Not open for further replies.