What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4-Noggins Killington in a Comoy Grand Slam pencil shanked billiard.

Chief Catoonah Bailey's Supreme in a 2003 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend freehand sitter.

Just finished up some Sutliff Man's Best Friend, in a 1990 Ashton PCI sandblasted cumberland canadian.

Next up: McClelland Beacon Flake, in a Bruce Weaver sandblasted cumberland billiard.

First bowl of Royal Yacht today, this one in a Charatan Special pot w/DC saddle bit.

Still the Captain Black Gold in my $4 drugstore pipe. I know, I know, the tobacco should probably not cost more than the pipe...but that will change within the next few weeks.

monbla256":gjvja909 said:
First bowl of Royal Yacht today, this one in a Charatan Special pot w/DC saddle bit.
A friend sent me a sizable sample of Dunhill Royal Yacht and I found it ... interesting. It's certainly unique and it grew on me. Certainly not for the limp-wristed, nicotine-wise though LOL.

I need to get some more of this one. Thanks for the reminder :D 

rothnh":p51orh7d said:
monbla256":p51orh7d said:
A friend sent me a sizable sample of Dunhill Royal Yacht and I found it ... interesting.  It's certainly unique and it grew on me.  Certainly not for the limp-wristed, nicotine-wise though LOL.

I need to get some more of this one.  Thanks for the reminder :D 
It's one of my three "daily smokes" of which I have an average of 4 bowls of it a day usually ! In fact I'm on my second for today, this one in a Charatan Relief Grain pot in a shell finish. mmmmmm nicotine ! :twisted: 

Almost done with this bowl of Virginia Woods in an early '70s pebble relief Savinelli 315 Prince.

C&D White Burley in a straight 2012 Rekamepip made Sugar Barrel pipe.

Oliva "O" cigar (torpedo) ... I love those things

DGT of Black Sea Sokhum + Classic Samsun in my Radice Rind bamboo billiard.

Having some after dinner religion, a bowl of Presbyterian in my blasted Donegal Rocky 999 I got back around 71/72 as I recall. ALL my Pete's love this 'baccy :evil: :evil: 

Fox and Hound in a 1990 smooth medium bend Nording freehand sitter with a wider top than bottom that also has a ridge and a narrower bowl resembling an upside down spout, with an amber colored lucite stem with cream swirls.

McClelland Blending Turkish, in an EJames Mulberry Wood poker.

Status
Not open for further replies.