What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MacBaren Roll Cake in a 1979 black sandblasted medium bend Savinelli Non Pareil 9606 Billiard with a horn ferrule.

OGS in my Old England pot with some cask strength bourbon.

Angler's Dream in a smooth 1998 Parker 489 three quarter bend Billiard.

Last smoke of the night: Wal-Hall, in an Estella 1'8th bent billiard.

South Seas in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer.

...early AM...SWR (aro)...now, OGS in a Savinelli smooth Long John Canadian...:rendeer: 

url=https://servimg.com/view/18428752/261]
savine20.jpg
[/url]

...up next...J. Fox Dorisco...:sunny:

Early start to the day with a new to me Va Flake, McC's Classic Virginia 2010 in an S&R shell finished bent bulldog. MMMMMM my morning dose of "ketchup" :evil: :evil: 

monbla256":71kgqpcz said:
Early start to the day with a new to me Va Flake, McC's Classic Virginia 2010 in an S&R shell finished bent bulldog. MMMMMM my morning dose of "ketchup"
"And how would you like that dog, sir?"
"With ketchup please..."

Next up for me is some Presbyterian Mixture - not sure which pipe - maybe the Kaywoodie bulldog.

Nitecap and a cup of black coffee in a Winslow Bent crown

Pepe's Favorite in a straight grain apple from Briar Spirit Pipes.

Just finished smoking St. George's Blend in a straight 1979 MM Legend.

Compton's Commonweal Mixture in a mid-1970s black rusticated straight Savinelli Estella 915 KS.

Dan Tobacco Treasures of Ireland: Limerick with a pinch of C&D Turkish Izmir, in a Peterson meerschaum pot.

Aj's Very Special Blend in a large Dublin sitter by Briar Spirit Pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.