What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have simple tastes. I just finished a bowl of Captain Black Royal. It was in an unmarked freehand that I won on eBay, got today, cleaned up a little and lit her up. I'm very happy.

Having my last bowl of the day, some Royal Yacht in a chubby GBD 0438 Garland rhodesian. Bedtime dose of Lady N to go to sleep with :p

Tilbury in a 2003 smooth medium bent straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin.

...final pipe of the day...5 Brothers in a P&T 2006 POY Tinsky "sunrise" Rhodesian...:rendeer: 

url=https://servimg.com/view/18428752/262]
p-t_ti10.jpg
[/url]

Introduced myself a few days ago, but my first post here. Next up will be some Comptons Balkan in an old Ferndown slight bend
partially rusticated panel Dublin. Been trying some of Maxim's offerings, really enjoy the fullness and balance, have to take it a little
slow, they can be potent, for me anyway. Glad to be here and hope to learn a lot.

Rum and Maple in a smooth straight late 1970s Tinderbox Selected Grecian Briar Dublin.

Enjoying some wonderful Erinmore Flake in my Savinelli Tortuga 127 rustic billiard, along with a glass of Bushmills 10 Year Old Irish Single Malt Whiskey...

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer.

Count Pulaski in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg.

4noggins Prairie Wind in a Nording freehand ...

$T2eC16N,!)0E9s37E2uLBR4yg,0D9Q~~60_39.JPG

First bowl in the new Yello-Bole Imperial bulldog - Aromatic Dutch Slices

Having some coffee with it.

Once this is done, I run to the hospital to visit someone and pick up some salt for the walks on the way home. We have ten guests for Thanksgiving dinner...

It's a cold but clear morning, just right for a smoky/sweet start with some McC's Virginia Woods in a Charatan Special pot. mmmmm, ketchup for breakfast :evil:  :evil: 

MacBaren Vanilla Cream in my Peterson Irish Harp XL02

Just finished smoking C&D White Burley in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256. Next is Angler's Dream in a 2003 paneled black grain relief medium bend Karl Erik Ekstravagant freehand sitter with a smooth rim.

Anniversary Kake, in a Grabow Royalton straight pot.

McClelland Christmas Cheer 2012 in a Savinelli Quandale.

1st try Two Friends' English Chocolate in a Jobey Ivory Prince

Status
Not open for further replies.