What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Davidoff English Mix in a hefty billiard by Briar Spirit Pipes.  

Perfect for Thanksgiving.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer.

Watchin' the game ( Lions vs Packers) with a bowl of McC's bulk 2010 in a Charatan Relief Grain shell finished pot I got back in the '70s. I LOOOOOVE ketchup :twisted:  :twisted: 

...late in posting as I've been preparing a smoked turkey, and have the ham in the oven...so, I started the day with, Player's Navy Flake...then, J. Aylesbury Luxury Flake...now, OGS in a commissioned Cooper rustic Dublin/Canadian...:sunny: 

url=https://servimg.com/view/18428752/264]
peter_14.jpg
[/url]

...up next...MacBaren Matured Virginia...:cheers:

Rum and Maple in a 1981 Mauro Armellini Corteccia 05 Oom Paul.

4noggins Prairie Wind in a partially rusticated pipe from Greece with no visible nomenclature that's made from 100 year old Algerian briar ...

PCCA Noel fully rubbed in my Growley smooth Rhodesian. Amazing! :cheers: 

Beautiful day, the sun shines but the weather is cold, Lit up Dunhill Royal Yacht in Roma Select

Docwatson sent me a generous sample, smoked it this afternoon walking my dog PMon on the farm. Wonderful smoke in a Radice June Bug, thank you Doc.

Compton's of Galashiel Macedonian Mixture in a Boswell Shot Shell Cherrywood.

Aj's Very Special Blend #2 in a straight grain apple from my brother Kirk Fitzgerald at Briar Spirit Pipes.

A wonderful deep flavored tobacco in a fine handcrafted apple.

Last of a pouch of coopvaert in an MM Country Gentleman

Post pig-out bowl of Frenchy's Sunzabitches, in a Sav 622.

Earlier, it was Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in an old grain relief, partly smooth full bend "V" shape bowl Ben Wade Prominence freehand with the letter A and the numeral 2 in circles. Just finishing 1940s Prince Albert spiced with rum in a 2002 medium bend sandblasted Stanwell Golden Danish 139.

Usual bowl of P&W #78 after supper, in my Mastro Poker

Next up is some aged 2015 w/15% added p-weed. I'll have this in my trusty Wiley Rhody.

Cheers,

RR

Status
Not open for further replies.