What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunhill Elizabethan in a Knute of Denmark freehand

Some after dinner Royal Yacht in an A.Garfinkel grp3 sized Apple w/replacement Cumberland taper bit. Got this one when I was working up in D.C. back in the early 70's. Their house brand pipes were some GREAT smokers and none of the three I have, have any fills!  :twisted: 

Aj's Special Blend #3 in a meer capped gourd calabash.

Stonehaven in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard.

Some more Presbyterian Mixture after dinner tonight, in a Ferndown * Bark silver ferrule cumberland pot.

Chief Catoonah Princes Street in a 1949 medium bend Dunhill Shell.

A small Hardcastle Billiard, flush fishtail bit and Cube cut Burley
A cavalry bit? Savinelli with 'Presbyterian' after supper in the evening and when I'm at the reloading bench
A 'Czech' [bloody good Pipes] in heavy Rhodesian sandblasted finish with Peterson 'Nutty Cut'.
If you guys can find any of the 'Czechs' buy'em; haven't found a one that is bad. They draw easily.
Hey 'fly guy' do you double haul? Got a Pezon Michel [Paris France] split cane made in 1928, 8.5'X 5wt. a real honey

regards
Anchor'sAweigh/SemperFi
ChiefBull

Chief Catoonah Bailey's Supreme in a 2003 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend freehand sitter.

Old Dark Fired Ready Rubbed in a smooth briar calabash shape 1984 Fero Danese made in Italy.

It's been a very busy day. Not much of a chance to post. Thank goodness I was able to smoke. Right now I'm enjoying a bowl of P & W Nut Brown Burley in a Kaywoodie Monterey Mission Briar 55 Full Bent Billiard that was sold as a Dad's Pipe. It's from the late '40's. It smokes like a dream. A cup of hot English Breakfast tea on the side.

Esoterica Dorchester in a Ben Wade freehand

Anniversary Kake in a smooth 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer.

Good Morning,
For this cold, icey, morning's drive into work I had Peter Heinrich's Dark Strong in a Ferndown 3* Bark Dublin with a Cumberland Stem and Silver band. Black Ethiopian Amaro Natural coffee to open my eyes and keep me warm.

Happy Smoking,
Paul

IMG-20130731-00130.jpg

MacBaren Virginia #1 in a late '90s half smooth/half etched freehand sitter, medium bend Nielsen Viggo.

Status
Not open for further replies.