What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cornell and Diehl Bayou Morning in an Edwards Algerian briar pick-axe

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer.

Earlier today had a bowl of McC deep hollow and then a bowl of McC oriental mixture 2045

Having some after dinner sweet/ketchup, a bowl of McC's 2010 Classic Virginia in my Orlik Captain Black grp 2 sized pot I got last year. A short sweet smoke prior to my later bowl of Royal Yacht in my Altinok meer. mmmmm ketchup  :twisted: :twisted: 

Chief Catoonah Princess St. Mixture in a Comoy's Blue Riband Bulldog.

St. James Flake in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer.

Finishing up a jar of Dan Tobacco Treasures of Ireland: Limerick, in a 1989 Ashton Pebble Shell XXX cumberland billiard.

Just back from a meeting and need a smoke. So, I'm smokin' GH Dark Flake Scented in a Sav Roma Billiard with hot tea on the side.

C&D junkyard dawg (thanks to my secret Santa) in a MM

Its awesome

...final pipe of the day...Breaking in an unsmoked estate Curtis Kalene rustic billiard with Condor Long Cut...  :rendeer: 

The last of this trade sample of Chief Catoonah Princes Street in a 1949 medium bend Dunhill Shell. Man, this is a great English blend!

Finishing up the day with some more ketchup, some McC's 2035 in my Altinok Bacchus meer I got this year. I can get almost 2 1/2 hours out of this pipe with this 'bac.  :twisted:   :twisted: 

Anniversary Kake in a smooth 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49.

Erinmore Flake in a Briar Spirit Brandy with a rolled rim and saddle bit stem.  :) 

AJ

Status
Not open for further replies.