What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a ketchup sort of day and I'm on my 5th bowl of it today. This ones some more Classic Va. 2010 in one of my Charatan Special Pots  :twisted: 

Louisiana Red in a 1999 medium bend black sandblast Savinelli Tris 677KS apple with a cumberland stem.

Stonehaven in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard.

Having some pre-dinner Dunhill in a Dunhill. Some Royal yacht in one of the shell Dunhill's my father bought when he was in London in 46/47, a grp 2 sized Pot. Soups been cooking on the stove for a couple of hours now and should be ready when I finish this small bowl !! :twisted:  Then MORE RY to finish out the day  :twisted:  OK Jim, I've posted now it's your turn  :twisted:   :twisted: 

Comptons Macedonian Mixture in a 2001 Ardor Fantasy Christmas pipe.

Sutliff "R Blend," in one of Andy's 1990 Ashton PCI sandblasted cumberland canadians.

Another bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer. Happy birthday, EGR!

This Sutliff "R Blend" is pretty good. A light English on the burley side. Packing it in another pipe, this time a Bertram billiard.

We just finished a great dinner and I'm going out to smoke. It'll be McClelland's Navy Cavendish from '99 in the Dunhill Group 6 Ring Grain Billiard with black Ethiopian Sidamo coffee.

Dunhill5.jpg

Sutliff CD Blend, in a Savinelli Punto Oro Straight Grain twin-bore billiard.

Old Dark Fired in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem.

Watching the 1953 SciFi classic "War of the Worlds" on the tube with another bowl of Royal Yacht, this one in a Mountbatten tanshell finished Canadian (Charatan second) I got back in '69, Ooooo those Martians, it 'aint easy being Green  :twisted:   :twisted: 

Medium Virginia Flake in a 2002 black pebble finish straight Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano Billiard.

Status
Not open for further replies.