What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the middle of smoking Count Pulaski in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg.

GL Pease Caravan in a 1985 Ashton XX Pebble Grain Bent Bulldog.

Germain's Brown Flake in a very early Ascorti straight New Dear KS billiard with a smooth shank.

Listing this a little early: Rolando's Own in a medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot.

...final pipe of the day...R. Lewis Orcilla Mixture in a Radice blast bent freehand Dublin... :santa: 

Astley's #2 in a Stanwell Danish Sovereign

PeterD":gjo99qyh said:
...final pipe of the day...R. Lewis Orcilla Mixture in a Radice blast bent freehand Dublin... :santa: 

Beautiful pipe! I have come close to pulling the trigger on a few Radice pipes in the past but for one reason or another didn't. That one makes me wish I had!

For my last smoke of the weekend I'm having Compton's Commonweal in a Sav Opera Billiard with hot tea.

1980s Union Leader in a 1979 medium bend etch relief meerschaum lined TinderBox Arabesque.

Anniversary Kake in a smooth 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49.

Listing this one a little early: R-Blend in a 1983 three quarter bend medium brown Ascorti KS Business Dublin.

4noggins Prairie Wind in my Greek-made Algerian briar pipe with no other nomenclature ...

Part way through smoking Alexander Bridge in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow stem.

MacBaren Navy Flake in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe.

Good Morning,
For my rainy ride into work to start the week off I am smokin' Telegraph Hill from 2005 in a Sasquatch Slightly Bent Ring Grain Dublin with a Horn insert. Black Ethiopian Sidamo coffee to wake me up.

Happy Monday Smoking,
Paul

BSTDublin2.jpg
BSTDublin1.jpg

Some ketchup/sweet to start the day. A bowl of McC's bulk 2010 in one of those "rough" Charatans, a Shell finished Relief Grain 148X pot.
Chicory coffee 'N'Awlins style on the side. mmmmmm ketchup and coffee   :twisted: :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.