What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning,
I'm starting the day with Compton's Commonweal in a Ferndown 3* Bark Dublin with a cumberland stem and a silver band. Black coffee on the side for my ride in.

Happy Smoking,
Paul
IMG-20130731-00129.jpg

556E7732-7D95-4517-9411-698C9BEAA4BA-9884-00000FF0508978E6_zpsd3865ba9.jpg
[/img] Nitecap in my Ruthenberg, good smoker

PS Luxury Bullseye Flake in my Blasted Mastro De Paja Doggie.........with a good hot cup of coffee, Mmmm!

Flatbush and Cajun....you have some gorgeous pipes, gentlemen....you too, Cart.

4-Noggins Lord Methley in a bent apple/billiard by Briar Spirit Pipes.

...early AM...PA...then, CH...now, Comoy's single coin sliced #7 in a Radice freehand bent blast Dublin... :cheers: 

...up next...SPC Plum Pudding... :cheers:

On my second bowl of the day, this one some sweet/ketchup McC's Classic Virginia 2010 in my first estate I bought last year, my Stanwell Legend 45 pot, Danish made, which LOOOOVES McC's Va's !!  :twisted: 

Earlier, it was MacBaren Virginia #1 in a late '90s half smooth/half etched freehand sitter, medium bend Nielsen Viggo. Next is Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09).

4noggins Alamosa in an MM Country Gentleman

Cornell & Diehl Working Man Series: 5 O'Clock Shadow, in a Bruce Weaver sandblasted cumberland billiard.

The last of the Maltan RR :( in a Jobey Strawberry

Some after lunch VaPer, Comoy's bulk Cask #4 in my Hardcastle "Jack-O-London" bent bulldog. I'm REALLY getting to like this blend/Mixture for a VaPer  :twisted: :twisted: 

Now smoking - *SURPRISE!* - Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter. There have been other surprises today, too. 16 jackasses did not vote for Greg Maddox for the Hall of Fame, but he got in anyway. So did Tom Glavine and Frank Thomas. The guy I feel sorry for is Craig Biggio, who missed by 2 votes. I was happy to see known steroid cheats Bonds, Clemens and Palmeiro lose ground, and in fact, Palmeiro's vote total was so low, he's fallen off the ballot now. But 16 people did not for Maddox, and Armando Benitez and Jacque Jones each got one vote?

A half bowl of THE Balkan Sobranie (ca 80s) in my Piersel blasted billiard! :shock:

Black Lung in a 1990 Peterson Irish Second Oom Paul natural. Needed a heavy dose of latakia!

Tilbury in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn.

4noggins Prairie Wind in an Aldo Velani 1/4-bent apple

Status
Not open for further replies.