What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Sea Sokhoum (McClelland Grand Orientals) in a Sydney P Ram Canadian

Plumcake in a Small Iwan Reis Canadian made by Savinelli.

Stonehaven in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer.

For an after lunch smoke today it's Compton's Macedonian Mixture in a Kaywoodie Billiard. Ice tea is on the side.

Now smoking Rekamepip's January Blend in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank. Have enough left for a couple more bowls. Working and listening to MLB talk on the XM.

St. James Flake in a very early Ascorti straight New Dear KS billiard with a smooth shank.

Needed some ketchup/sweet for the afternoon so am having some McC's Classic Virginia 2010 in one of my Charatan Special pots. mmmmmm Hienz 57  :twisted: 

monbla256":fk1hz394 said:
Needed some ketchup/sweet for the afternoon so am having some McC's Classic Virginia 2010 in one of my Charatan Special pots. mmmmmm Hienz 57  :twisted: 
I know you need ketchup because you already have plenty of mustard, you hot dog!!  :p ;) :lol!: 

Listing this a little early: HH Vintage Syrian in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog. And glad that Monbia has a good sense of humor!

JimInks":6ptym1g4 said:
monbla256":6ptym1g4 said:
I know you need ketchup because you already have plenty of mustard, you hot dog!!   :p ;) :lol!: 

Listing this a little early: HH Vintage Syrian in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog. And glad that Monbia has a good sense of humor!
I DO use mustard on my Hot Dogs BTW along with chow-chow and onions and cheese and chili but no ketchup ! That's just for 'baccy, cottage fries, and French fries  :twisted: :lol!:

McClelland 2015 in a Calabresi Canadian with a cup of strong coffee.

In 'honour' of National No Smoking day, it was a bowl of Condor RR in a Pete 317 - it was all just so right.

Moments away from smoking Old Colonial in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording.

Old Dark Fired in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem.

4noggins Prairie Wind in a Longchamp leather-wrapped billiard

AJ's #2 in a straight grain bent Dublin with a rusticated rim by Briar Spirit Pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.