What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost finished smoking Sir Walter Raleigh in a medium bend 2002 MM Legend cob.

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 1970s three quarter bend half smooth, half rusticated Savinelli Autograph 4 with a lucite stem and ferrule.

Jim's Working Blend in a 1980 three quarter bend long stem Ascorti New Dear KS egg.

I fired up a bowl of Escudo in my Straight billiard Cellini this morning and enjoyed it. Smoked it all down to a fine white ash. After I got the well fixed, I then packed a bowl of Lord Methleys into my full bent italian briar (no name) and smoked that in my truck on my ride to work. It was the perfect pipe to smoke as it finished as I walked up to my building. Left no dottle either. I think I am finally getting the hang of smoking a pipe at the right speed. This is bowl number 2 in a row that has left no dottle.

Stonehaven from '09 in the Squatch Beast with ice tea on the side.

BSTpipe1.jpg

Mac Baren Navy Flake, in a Savinelli Giubileo d'Oro 320KS author.

Part way through smoking MacBaren Navy Flake in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe.

King Charles Mixture in a Sasieni 4-dot Ruf Root bent bulldog.

Capstan Blue in a Savinelli Artisan bent Rhodesian.

IMG_20140306_083744_554_zps4e5a98fb.jpg

Just finished smoking Three Friars in a 1980 three quarter bend briar Butz-Choquin 55 skull bowl pipe. Next is Jim's Working Blend in a slight bent 1970's Caminetto 103 Business KS billiard with a fumed rim.

I'm going home with Steven Books First Pipe in a Karl Erik Freehand with black light roast coffee for the ride.

Just finished smoking Jim's Half&Half/Per in a 2003 medium bent straight grain Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra Bucaneve with a silver ferrule signed by Dorelio Rovera. On to my next smoke, which is St. James Flake in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard.

Russ' Monthly Blend--Snow Drift in a Castleford straight grain pot.

Half way through smoking Jim's Working Blend in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256.

...final pipe of the day...Hermit Honor Blend in a Ser Jacopo "Rowlette" Billiard... :cheers: 

Status
Not open for further replies.