What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
London Mixture in a Sasieni 4-dot Ruff Root bent bulldog.

...final pipe of the day...Condor Plug in a Luciano Canadian... :cheers: 

Dunhill Navy Rolls in a very early Ascorti straight New Dear KS billiard with a smooth shank.

Dunhill Elizabethan in a Sydney P Ram billiard

Part way through this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a slight bend rusticated 1979 Savinelli Estella 310 poker.

Tilbury in a 1979 large calabash briar 221-B Baker Street made in Israel.

Virginia Spice in a big 2002 black sandblast straight paneled D.R. Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano Dublin.

A few minutes away from my last smoke of the day: L.J. Heart Virginia in a 1979 Ascorti Business KS Oom Paul.

Dunhill Elizabethan in a St.Tropez/St.Claude bulldog

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter.

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 1979 straight smooth Dr. Grabow Grand Duke 45 pot.

J. Fox Hibernia in a straight 1979 MM Legend.

I'm a simple man.  Enjoying a good bowl of Carter Hall in the Mr. Brog mini-warden and good cup of coffee out of my favorite cup.  Ahhhhh, it's Friday.

IMG_20140214_061810_zpsea96908f.jpg
" />

The traffic circle in my complex is still either packed snow/ice or black ice (as numerous tenants have discovered as they have tried, and failed, to climb to two inclines to get out), so I'm going to go out and observe, with my MT Zulu loaded with some Velvan plug

DrT999":6y30ai55 said:
The traffic circle in my complex is still either packed snow/ice or black ice (as numerous tenants have discovered as they have tried, and failed, to climb to two inclines to get out), so I'm going to go out and observe, with my MT Zulu loaded with some Velvan plug
Sounds like fun.

H&H Anniversary Kake in my Growley smooth Rhodesian. Happy Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.