What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coastie3202":2k8vq36v said:
DrT999":2k8vq36v said:
The traffic circle in my complex is still either packed snow/ice or black ice (as numerous tenants have discovered as they have tried, and failed, to climb to two inclines to get out), so I'm going to go out and observe, with my MT Zulu loaded with some Velvan plug
Sounds like fun.
It was interesting, to say the least. Now for some Kentucky Special -- 1/2 Kendal Kentucky/1/2 Kentucky Club in an IMP meer apple

L.J. Heart Virginia in a medium bend 1983 Ascorti New Dear KS.

Just finishing Pine Hills in a straight 2012 Rekamepip made Sugar Barrel pipe. Next is Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter.

C&D Odessa in a Calabresi bent billiard. Second bowl.

This with a huge Black Russian to lament the loss (broken stem) of my favorite pipe....bummer.

Old Dark Fired in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem.

Schippers in a mid-70s slight bend black sandblasted English Rustic 120 billiard.

Yet another of my 'experimental' blends in a Sydney P Ram Canadian

Finishing some pre-dinner McC's ketchup 'baccy, some Bulk 5100 Red Cake in one of my fave Savinelli's, a Champagne 634 bent bulldog I got back in the mid '80s. mmmmmm Heinz 57, the ULTIMATE 'baccy casing  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 

Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band.

monbla256":n2ed4oef said:
Finishing some pre-dinner McC's ketchup 'baccy, some Bulk 5100 Red Cake in one of my fave Savinelli's, a Champagne 634 bent bulldog I got back in the mid '80s. mmmmmm Heinz 57, the ULTIMATE 'baccy casing   :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 
You obviously haven't tried Mixture #79!!!  :face: 

JimInks":d2c0pd62 said:
Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band.
Jim, just noticed you've had 12 bowls since 12 am today and it's only 5:30 pm !! How many are you going for today? Any sleep yet ?  :twisted: 

Earlier some McClelland 2045 in a Savinelli Duca Eraldo.
Now smoking McClelland Beacon in a Calabresi Canadian.

Fribourg & Treyer Cut Virginia Plug w/ a couple pinches of Turkish Izmir, in a Charatan Make Executive After Hours poker.

McClelland Grand Orientals Yenidje Supreme in a Savinelli Lolita.

Not a darn thing for the last ten days I'm said to say. I've been battling a head cold that just won't quit, and I see no point in smoking a pipe if all I can taste is hot air. Sorry, just felt like complaining. Savor those delicious pipe-fulls a little extra for me friends.

Just finishing this bowl of MacBaren Halberg Yellow in a straight 2012 MM Pony Express cob.

Status
Not open for further replies.