What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Condor plug in a Falcon bantam.    :heart:

lWiQBnS.jpg

...final pipe of the day...C&D 5 o'clock Shadow in a Ser Jacopo "Rowlette" Lovat... :cheers:

Just finishing this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a slight bend rusticated 1979 Savinelli Estella 310 poker. Next will be Euphoria (Amphora Red Match) in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.95) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega.

I'm smoking Dunhill Navy Rolls in a mid-1970s black rusticated straight Savinelli Estella 915 KS billiard.

Gawith, Hoggarth & Co. Rum Twist  (powerful stuff!) in a Savinelli Lolita.

Smoker's Haven 20th Anniversary in a 1949 medium bend Dunhill Shell.

Listing this a little early: Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a smooth 1977 Medley (GBD second) medium bend billiard with a flat underside.

Escudo in a Sydney P Ram squat bulldog

Anniversary Kake in a smooth 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49.

Gatlin-Burlier's Cade's Cove Cavendish in a 2002 quarter bend sandblasted Stanwell Golden Danish 139.

More of Gauntleys' cherry and vanilla aro in a Jambo Meer, whilst reading Allen Andrews' rather excellent account of the aftermath that unfolded after the Great Escape of March 1944 (see avatar).

Good Morning,
After a day that I just wasn't near my computers and no postings, it's back to work and for the ride in I had FVF in the Altinok Ornamented Pear with black coffee.

Happy Smoking,
Paul

First pipe of the day: Presbyterian Mixture in a Savinelli Dry System bent rusticated Dublin.

...early AM...PS Virginia #701...now, OGS in a Ser Jacopo "Rowlette" Billiard... :cheers: 

...up next...ES 4th Generation 1931 Flake... :cheers:

Haunted Bookshop in a Savinelli Capri Root brandy.

Almost finished smoking Alexander Bridge in the second pipe I ever bought, a 1974 three quarter bend black sandblast etched Dr. Grabow Omega.

Second bowl of the day, this one some Dunhill Flake in a Barling EXEXEL st. bulldog that my father bought in London in 1946. Nothing fancy grain pattern wise but one of the FINEST smoking pipes I own and it LOOOVES this 'baccy for sure !!  :twisted: 

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter. Almost have this tub finished, but you know darn well I have more in the cellar.

Status
Not open for further replies.