What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A foot and a half of fresh snow since midnight,,,still coming,,,filled a cob with walnut but it got drowned while snowblowing,,,,

Turned quite "chilly" here last evening causing the leaves to really come off the trees. Out to do battle with the little buggers with some yard pipes and SOTE, Engine #99, & Vintage Syrian! :pipe: FTRPLT

Pembroke in a clean corncob with a cup of hot coffee and the interwebs.

It has been awhile since I posted here but here it goes:
Boswell's Countryside in a Dan Boswell.

Hey J_Rock!

After the early morning bowl of Walnut I was privilaged to enjoy several more bowls alternating between a Kaywoodie Majestic bent apple and an Elegante bent dublin.

Justpipes":bbvpscmr said:
J_Rock":bbvpscmr said:
Justpipes":bbvpscmr said:
Hey J_Rock!
Hey JP, how have ya been?
I 'm doing well J_Rock. I am just glad to see you post! How about you?
Busy, busy, busy!!!!!

I have been working 7 days a week! Yuk.....Just to find out they are going to let me go sometime after Thanksgiving. What a great economy (sarcastic) we have. Other than that good. The pipe is always full and lit so can't complain bout that.

J_Rock":2npyy39f said:
Justpipes":2npyy39f said:
J_Rock":2npyy39f said:
Justpipes":2npyy39f said:
Hey J_Rock!
Hey JP, how have ya been?
I 'm doing well J_Rock. I am just glad to see you post! How about you?
Busy, busy, busy!!!!!

I have been working 7 days a week! Yuk.....Just to find out they are going to let me go sometime after Thanksgiving. What a great economy (sarcastic) we have. Other than that good. The pipe is always full and lit so can't complain bout that.
This economy is only for a season! I know that you will be fine and keep that pipe lit!

Even' All, Ennerdale Flake'04, in an new bent Rho./Dawg? Edward's off fleabay, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

Good Morning All,

PS Luxury Twist Flake in Peterson emerald calabash.

Cloudy day today, above freezing.

:) Paul

Enjoyed two bowls of Walnut this afternoon in a Kaywoodie Supreme full bent apple and an Elegante full bent egg.

Status
Not open for further replies.