What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morn' All, Riverboat Gambler in my Mike Brissett 20th Ann. Calabash, Ken
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

Good evening smokers.

Irish Flake/SG Black XX Rope in a Rad

SFPOY2008.jpg

Alan :pipe:

Just finished a bowl of SG chocolate flake in a basket author. Winter is here -2 degrees celsius brr.. We may see the sun again in may :(

For the ride home, Walnut in my new Kaywoodie Billiard.

30% chance of snow tonight, feels like :santa:

:pipe: on brothers

Several bowls of Walnut today alternating between a Kaywoodie Supreme full bent apple and a Kaywoodie Elegante full bent egg. Breaking these two beauties in right!

EJinVA":ytie28x7 said:

EJ,

Did you get yourself one of those new push stem Kaywoodies?

Bosun Cut Plug in an Ardor Cutty shape. :D

Winslow :sunny:

Caramel mocha blend from Pipe and Ale in Nashville, TN in a Peterson Cara. The tobacco tastes much better than it sounds. It really doesn't have a hit you in the face sweetness. It's more a mild but full bodied smoke with just a hint of sweetness. :drool:

just cracked a tin of PCCA new millenium, packed a bowl in my bent egg eltang. wow. maybe its the age, but I swear it tastes like butter! halfway through the bowl and I must say top two or three tobaccos I've ever smoked. a little citrus on top of buttered biscuits. outstanding! I will have to review this !

Started this day off early with a bowl of Walnut in a Kaywoodie Majestic bent apple.

On the way in to work this morning: Peretti's 333 in a MM Diplomat cob, accompanied by a travel mug of steaming hot coffee. Makes the commute more enjoyable.

Took a pounding with snow last night in S/W lower Michigan. Worked all night again. Had time for a bowl of Brown Clunee in a Heeschen Cognac before going to work. Enjoying another bowl of the same tobacco in the same pipe this morning. The snow is still coming down.

Justpipes":75210n6a said:
EJinVA":75210n6a said:

EJ,

Did you get yourself one of those new push stem Kaywoodies?
No, Just a cheap screw in stem (25bucks @ WVSmokeshop!)

It was a good smoke though.
Do you guys find it difficult to get used to clenching a new pipe. I had to concentrate more because this pipe seemed to want to sit back further in my mouth. Could be the straight stem, I usually use a full or partial bent stem.

Had a dusting of snow this morning with some occasional snow showers as the morning progressed, highs in the 30's forecast today.

:pipe: on Brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.