What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came back from the CORPS Show in Richmond and spend about $200 at the C&D table.Been smoking Oriental Silk all the way up the road and home. Once in a Kabik Canadian, twice in a Smooth Twain Petersom and just finished another in a Kabik full bent Sitter Freehand. I got 2 bags full of Va.s and some Old Joe Krantz & Haunted Bookshop.
Well worth the drive down.

Funn :cheers:

Good Morning All,

Mc No 24 Virginia in a Peterson emerald calabash.

Rainy day here.

:) Paul

Kentucky Bird in a Boswell shotshell, and a mug of piping hot mocha

Even' All, Syrian Star[PCCA '96] in a Sav. Auto 5, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

old balkan sobranie virginia # 10, in my tom eltang eye shaped horn. a match made in heaven!

Good Morning All,

PS Luxury Bullseye Flake in a Peterson donegal.

Sunny :sunny: day here.

Morn' All, Two pipes this am, both with MVF '07, mt Ashton XXX stacked bent billard, my Dunnie 622, :tongue: Ken.
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

Just finsihed the first round of meetings here in Norfolk and kicked back in the hotel room sipping GLP Cumberland in a 5102 Dunhill Shell Briar.

Reiner LGF in a Radice chubby billiard.

Later, I have a taste for some SH 20th Anniversary... in what, exactly, I haven't yet decided.

Even' All, A parfait of DGT'd MVF & Croft's Golden Burley, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northest Kingdom! :tongue:

Enjoying a bowl of straight 2015, my favorite and thinking about this new mess :pipe:

country doctor in an MTV FREEHAND, bloody mary nearby

I have been bouncing around between Nightcap, Bohemian Scandal, and Squadron Leader Special Edition. I did have a bowl of Coniston Cut plug over the weekend and it was superb.

Troost Special Cavendish in a Rinaldo Lithos YY tear drop. This pipe really likes this tobacco and it is very tasty!

Starting the morning with a bowl of Walnut in a 5102 Dunhill Shell Briar.

Prince Albert in an Akropolis Amadeus for the drive home.

Good Morning All,

Mc No 24 Virginia in a Peterson emerald calabash.

Overcast day here.

Smoked a bowl of GLP Cumberland on the way back from Norfolk a little while ago in a Rinaldo Lithos YYY Titania bent apple. Made for a nice drive!

Status
Not open for further replies.