What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far this morning, Walnut in a Kaywoodie Supreme full bent apple.

Good Morning All,

Coniston Cut Plug in a Wolgang.

Sunny day here.

:D Paul

Started the day with some brown clunee in an Ashton Gilt Edge dublin. One of the first made and has turned out to be an excellent smoker. This evening enjoying some more brown clunee in an Ashton pebble grain XX billiard. The clunee is almost gone, a couple of days worth left then I can open a tin of boars head that is from 2003. I'm looking forward to that. Anyone else tried boars head that has aged? This will be my first tin that has aged. I smoked a couple of tins when it was new and thought it to be a very good VA.

Expecting some lake effect snow tonight and tomorrow.

Home from the hills in a cob. Right combo of sweet and latakia/perique spicy so it doesn't get boring. A nice dessert smoke, though burns hot and bites just a bit too much.
I'm going to store some and see if it mellows. I might have to dedicate a briar to it!

Started this day off early with bowl of C&D Barrister in a Brebbia Duke bent billiard. A fine smoke!

Good Morning All,

PS Luxury Bullseye Flake in a Peterson donegal.

It's suppose to turn colder toda. We might finally be getting winter.

:) Paul

Finally got some much needed rain here. The lake (Hartwell Lake, normally 56,000 acres) is down 22 feet, the lowest in history. Anyway, smoking a bowl of PS curly flake in my NOS Dr. Grabow author.

Jim

Puffin' on bowls of Altadis' Fox&Hound (the freebie stuff!) while I walk the new family additions (two cocker spaniels) around the neighborhood. Have Comoy and BBB bents to do the honors!! :pipe: FTRPLT

Ol'Dawg":wzjcdfcs said:
Finally got some much needed rain here. The lake (Hartwell Lake, normally 56,000 acres) is down 22 feet, the lowest in history. Anyway, smoking a bowl of PS curly flake in my NOS Dr. Grabow author.

Jim
I've been keeping up with that Jim. I have a friend that lives on Hartwell and I also have family down there and it is erie looking, is the only way I can describe it. Falls Lake up here was the same way last year. It looks like a moon scape. I am glad you folks got some rain.

Two bowls of Walnut this afternoon in a Brebbia Duke bent billiard and a Kaywoodie Shellcraft bent billiard.

Old Bewlay Billiard + Full Virginia Flake. A dream team.

Before that, some of :king: 's 4-year-old Blackpoint in a Brebbia AAA. Another one.

Probably finish with some Key Largo.

Or maybe Embarcadero.

Livin' high on the hog here :D

:face:

Pirate Kake in a restored 60's Orlik Bulldog, studying flash and typography.
Finally got whatever perfumey crap the previous owner left in there out and now it tastes great!

Started the day this morning with a bowl of Middleton's Sugar Barrel in a Kaywoodie Elegante chub billiard. Not bad!

Good Morning All,

Elegant Emu in a Brigham President.

Overcast and cool but no snow.

:) Paul

Started off the day with some Haddos and getting ready to lite a bowl of Cumberland in a meer from Gulel. A great combo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.