What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulk No.2040 Cyprian Mixture in a cob. Pleasant, but rather mild for my tastes.

Stonehenge blend from Jon's pipe shop in a Stanwell 2003 Christmas pipe 8)

Mid-day smoke of Walnut in a Kaywoodie Shellcraft bent billiard and loading another bowl of Walnut in a Kaywoodie Elegante chub billiard.

Spent the afternoon at a job site taking rough in photos puffing on a bowl of Captain Black in my Kaywoodie Billiard.
:pipe: on Brothers.

For my now daily (as decreed by SWMBO!) neighborhood walk :penguin: with the cocker spaniels, two bowls of Fox & Hound in a sasieni bent pot. :pipe: FTRPLT

Samuel Gawith Christmas Mix 2007 in an Ardor Fantasy full bent.This tobacco was as hot as chili peppers when new,now it's smo0keable after a year.So many spices are in this it really has to be smoked slow,it's delightful tasting clove,cinnamon,and
nutmeg as I slowly sip it.

Winslow :sunny:

Dunhill Light Flake in a Mastro de Paja billiard with a tall glass of Schlitz and the Classic 1960's formula - I'll have to take their word on it.

Finished my bowl of Walnut in a Kaywoodie Elegante chub billiard. Contemplating another.

The last of my fireside in my lorenzetti bent dublin, outside for the first snowfall!

Maltese Falcon in the meer this afternoonish.

Started off very early this morning with C&D Barrister in a Kaywoodie Elegante chub billiard.

just got another kaywoodie in today a 3/4 bent billard mod # 14 somethin bout them ole Kaywoodies always striked me as a good pipe .. so i Christend it with a lil bit of thick latkia blend i had sittin around.

Good Morning All,

Black Frigate in a Peterson system.

Finally snow on the ground and colder.

:) Paul

Afternoon, all. MB Navy Flake in a 1930s Kaywoodie Suntan panel billiard.

Status
Not open for further replies.