What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pipetongue1":qi2rhyks said:
No smoking really bad cold Drs tomo. Ken. :tongue:
I was feeling your pain last week Ken. Hope you get well soon!!!

tudor castle in my large Eltang billiard. this stuff is just wonderful! im being transported!

HH Vintage Syrian in a massive Mauro Armellini freehand

Been smoking some Paul's Choc over the weekend.
A wonderful aro blend from Pipe and Pint in Greensboro.

Started off early this morning with Walnut in a Cavicchi lovat style dublin.

Last night, Astley #66 in a Group 2 Astley lovat. This tobacco got lousy reviews on tobaccoreviews.com but I kind of liked it.

Good Morning All,

2015 in a Lorenzetti billiard style.

Cold with a dusting of snow.

:) Paul

Heinrich Blend # 169 in the estate pipe I've come to affectionately call the Omega. (it's got Omega printed on the side)

Some random aromatic called "sweet vanilla" that came in a vanilla sampler from pipes and cigars .com .

I'm ashamed to admit it, but it's pretty dang good. (my wife loves the smell of aromatics and I'm not gonna argue as long as she's letting me smoke in the house - it's like 16 degrees outside!) Nice change from the Frog Morton OTB I've had going all day.

Good Morning All,

Epiphany in a Brigham president.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

:) Paul

I'm soaked to the bone from standing in the rain for two hours babysitting an offload... Cold, wet, and miserable.

Well I decided to have myself a cigar from Santa's pile.

I selected a Occidental Reserve double Broadleaf. A nice maduro in the $3-4 kentucky market.... It has a very nice sweet/woodsy flavor,with a little pepperiness popping out from time to time. I'd call it medium body and strength.

All in all a very solid working mans cigar, thanks again Santa.

3 bowls of Barrister tonight at the TAPS meeting. All in 2 different Kaywoodie Handmades. Not a single bowl of Walnut tonight! :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.