What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reiner's Professional in a 1979 medium bend etch relief meerschaum lined TinderBox Arabesque.

...early AM...Sillem's Mayor 1814 Flake...now, Condor Long Cut in a '66 Dunhill shell billiard... :cheers: 

...up next...EMP... :cheers:

Enjoying a bowl of Plum Pudding in a MM cob with a latte from the home cafe this morning.

Just finished smoking Bob's Chocolate Flake in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted Comoy's Silver Cloud 624.

Having some 12 y/o Crown Achievement in the Il Duca Duca-Fiammata

10454939_354675928017351_664546025001071608_o.jpg

Three Friars in a 1980 three quarter bend briar Butz-Choquin 55 skull bowl pipe.

continuing with same '05 CA in large RadiciRind full bent poker/sitter in smoking room, CokeClassic at this desk.

Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1980s smooth slight bend Wally Frank Dublin.

BRG in a slight bend black sandblasted Lorenzo Elba Imperia 8636 with an amber colored acrylic stem.

MC 5100 in a smallish calabash by Briar Spirit Pipes.

When we took the Town & Tune Tour heading for walkabout I figured I'd give Levi a change of scenery as the morning felt more like September than July. Off to the fly shop to grab a cuppa whilst we swapped yarns and spoke in hushed tones about bamboo rods.

I decided Levi would have his outing in the field and woods across from the fly shop, there are always some good sign there from turkeys and deer. We went the route we normally go and I had the Cooke Cauldron stoked with some 5 y/o Old Dark Fired and Levi came up staunch on point and held, I clocked off 3 minutes and he was still statue straight when I yelled "Bust 'em".

Levi charged head on into the pucker brush and the whistling wings of 2 male Woodcock ( males are much smaller than the females ) took flight. Never saw a more happier smile of contentment on his face, the old boy still has the nose, the desire and ability so I guess we'll need to try and make it into the October woods this season. The Cooke smoked great too.

14578709944_c950f6ea99.jpg

6810233798_e322333a88.jpg

Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051.

Park Lane Orient Express Scene 1 this afternoon (upon the recommendation of our own BH), in my Tinsky '12 Xmas Dark Blast Poker.

Very nice indeed!

Cheers,

RR

Frog Morton's Cellar in a 1949 medium bend black Dunhill Shell.

Sutliff PS Breckinridge in my old reliable 1986 smooth Peterson Kildare 999 Rhodesian.

Status
Not open for further replies.