What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished the second bowl of McC's FM 2000 in my "new" Edward's #54 squat rhodesian I got yesterday from brother Nathan, and as expected it smokes GREAT ! Of course it would, it's oil-cured Algerian briar and was made by Edward's !!  :twisted: 

...final pipe of the day...Nightcap in a Dunhill gp. 4 shell billiard... :cheers: 

MacBaren Three Nuns in a slight bent 1970's Caminetto 103 Business KS billiard with a fumed rim.

A few minutes away from smoking Louisiana Red in a 1984 three quarter bend medium brown Ascorti KS Business Dublin.

Not too far from finishing this bowl of Jim's Va./UnBur #2 in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret, signed by Dorelio Rovera.

Royal Yacht in a 1970s smooth GBD 9665 slight bend with a rough top flat bottom sitter. It's Monbia's turn to smoke RY, now!

Peretti’s B-94 in a 1982 black grain relief sandblasted three quarter bend W.O. Larsen Dublinish pipe.

Peretti’s Burley Slices in a 1979 straight smooth Dr. Grabow Grand Duke 45 pot.

Mac Baren Navy Flake in the Birger Hauser baby Dublin with bamboo shank, a very under rated and under the radar maker, a wonderful smoking pipe too.

14695273591_6c0c0935e4.jpg

Dark Navy Flake in a BBK decorated billiard (current avatar pipe -- a Christmas present from 1976!)

H&H WhiteKnight in a BSP plateaux rim bent bulldog.
Black coffee on the side.

Wife and kiddo both slept in, so I have a little time to my self this morning with a cup of coffee and a cob full of Ulhe's Perfection Plug.

Scotch Flake in a Savinelli Tevere rusticated billiard.

We're on the fourth bowl of McC's FM 2000 in my BSP bent pot brother Shane sent me last week. Gonna smoke this blend in it for a month to get it "broke-in" and so far all's well as I expected  :twisted: :twisted: 

Smoked a couple of bowls of various tobaccos, and just finished a bowl of Peacehaven in a 2014 smooth quarter bend Basil Meadows horn.

Edgeworth Slices in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule.

tea at this desk, '05 CrownAchievement in large Ascorti spot-carved billiard (made for Tinderbox) in smoking room.

Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY

Having some classic Heinz 57, some 3 yo McC's 2010 Classic Virginia in my Rosslare 999 I got three years ago. mmmmmm Ketchup !!  :twisted: :twisted: 

Status
Not open for further replies.