What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My 'new" Edward's pot arrived and I've just lit up it's first bowl of FM2000 !! I will use this blend to build it's first cake for the first month of smoking!! mmmmm KETCHUP :twisted: :twisted:

Filmore in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend with a ferrule, half black sandblasted, half brown smooth, rough top.

Its a rare cloudy rainy fall day in Tucson...perfect time to step out on my back porch and reflect on the day with a bowl of black Cavendish in my old LHS straight billiard. Probably my overall favorite pipe.

One more bowl before I go back to work. Dunhill My Mixture 965 in a Kaywoodie apple.

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1980s smooth slight bend Wally Frank Dublin. Next is B&B Scott’s Companion in a 1990 Peterson Irish Second Oom Paul natural.

DrT999":22q91gpc said:
Dark Navy Flake with a little brown bogie in it, in an MM legend
Roughly the same mix (maybe a bit more brown bogie) in a Viking Apple

Ennerdale Flake in a Savinelli Tevere rusticated billiard.

Sail Green in a 1970s medium bend smooth Ben Wade Golden Walnut.

Last bowl from the tin of Former's Bird's Eye Flake. Again in my estate Ser Jacopo Ser Aspera Poker. Really great tasting flake, probably my fave from the Former's line.

Cheers,

RR

GQ Askwith Kake in a 1970s smooth medium bend Stanwell Rego 969-48 Design Choice 837 sitter with a vulcanite stem and ferrule.

...final pipe of the day...HOW Revelation (1988) in a Larsen blast Canadian... :cheers:

Sutliff Rum and Maple in a smooth straight late 1970s Tinderbox Selected Grecian Briar Dublin.

Finishing the night with Frog Morton's Cellar in my GG smooth tomato. Have the wood furnace fired up and expecting our first snow here on the mountain.

Vincent Manil La Brumeuse Semois in a straight 2012 MM Pony Express cob.

...early AM...PA...now, Holiday Mixture in a Davidoff smooth Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...E G Robinsons Blend... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.