What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sutliff 1849 in my Brigham 559 5 Dot slightly bent partially rusticated Author with pumpkin swirl acrylic stem. Boy I sure wish I had a couple more just like it. Great blend and briar combo.

SG Special Flake no. 2 in an Ascorti Business rusticated apple.

...final pipe of the day...continuing to break-in a Radice dark rind Canadian with a bowl of PA... :cheers:

P&W #515 in my Harcourt "0" Danish freehand with acrylic transparent orange stem.

First Responders in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo craving on the shank.

Jim's Evolving Work Blend in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256.

...early AM...Dunhill London Mixture...now, Middleton Walnut in a Radice bent blast freehand Dublin... :cheers:

...up next...Sutliff Mixture 79... :cheers:

The last of some 4 Noggins Painter Hills in a Brigham Prince

Half way through this bowl of Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band.

More or less equal mix of Bosun Cut Plug and Brown Flake Scented in a straight Dutch meer

First Responders in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo craving on the shank.

MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth Bulldog with a sterling silver band. I will post my review of the new blend soon.

Peterson's Perfect Plug in a small Turkish Calabash meer.  I've tried slicing this plug but I don't seem to have anything sharp enough so I peeled off a couple leaves, cut 'em into little squares and stuffed 'em in the pipe.  This is some powerful leaf and I don't think I would want to smoke it in a larger bowl but it was one fine smoke. :)

P&W #515 in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Troost Aromatic in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.95) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega.

Nutty Irishman in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer.

Currently, W.Ø. Larsen Signature in a Castleford straight grain pot. Previously Cut Blended Plug in an Invicta Briars banker. Wondering if this stack of essays is actually growing rather than shrinking. :x

Dunhill Standard in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.