What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sail Yellow in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with an amber colored stem.

Sail Yellow Match in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple.

HU Fayyum blend in a grp 3 Dunhill shell bent billiard.

...final pipe of the day...McC 5100 Red Cake as I break-in a new Peterson Christmas 2014 bent pot... :santa:

Dunhill Nightcap in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl.

tea at this desk, DGT '06 Star/East in LaughingBacchus meer in smoking room.

Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY
gots 'em, smokes 'em

Part way through this bowl of MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth Bulldog with a sterling silver band.

Dunhill Nightcap Match in a 2003 Ural full bend egg shaped Lattice meer.

Listing this a little early: Louisiana Red in a smooth rough top Savinelli Autograph 5 medium bend sitter.

McClelland Pebblecut in a Mauro Armellini Freehand. :)

AJ

Just finishing this bowl of BRG 1979 Ascorti Business KS Oom Paul with a black pearl acrylic stem.

Half a bowl of Skandivanik Full Aroma in a tan etched medium bend 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2 Acorn round at the shank, pointy at the opposite top. This finishes the sample.

The last of my stash of Peretti’s Burley Slices in a 1979 straight smooth Dr. Grabow Grand Duke 45 pot.

Early start to the day with some more "break-in" tobacco, some FM 2000 in my "new" Punto Oro blasted Billiard. mmmmmm Heinz 57 :twisted: :twisted:

Starting the day with a pot of maté and some Trout Stream in a Zenz Apple.

Status
Not open for further replies.