What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...final pipe of the day...continuing the break-in process with this L'Antra smooth 'panel shank' Canadian with McC #5100 Red Cake... :cheers:

Balkan Sobranie in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank.

FVF in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic military mount 320KS author.

monbla256":laul3ei4 said:
Having a late afternoon bowl of Va spice, some Stokkebye Luxury navy Flake in my second used pipe I ever bought last year from Brother Nathan, my Orlik Royal Sovereign bent bulldog. This and OGS are the only VaPers that agree with me! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Nice pipe, Monbla! Wow!

Almost finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in the second pipe I ever bought, a 1974 three quarter bend black groove carved Dr. Grabow Omega.

GQ Breakfast Blend in a 2004 smooth long stem Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3.

Just finished work and this bowl of Jim's Burley #1 in a 1980 three quarter bend long stem Ascorti New Dear KS egg. Next is Sutliff PS Breckinridge in my old reliable 1986 smooth Peterson Kildare 999 Rhodesian.

...early AM...SG Summertime Flake...now, McC #2025 English Cavendish in a Paronelli smooth X-Long Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...SG Navy Flake... :cheers:

fsu92john":evxo7e24 said:
DrT999":evxo7e24 said:
fsu92john":evxo7e24 said:
Clan (courtesy of DrT) in a Bjarne Viking Sandblast bent brandy.
I hope you enjoyed it more than I did!  

Brown Flake Scented in a Grabow Royal Duke
No. In my opinion you were far too kind your review. Did Not Like.
Sorry to hear that for you it was worse than barely tolerable! At least now we know to stay away from it (I do wonder what it was like 40 years ago, but we'll never know -- has there ever been a blend that most people who liked the original thought was improved when someone else took it over and modified it?)

Plum Pudding in a large bent basket briar billiard

early start with my "new" Sav, my blasted Punto Oro 114 ks Billiard with some more FM 2000. mmmmmm ketchup !!! :twisted: :twisted:

Night Train in a Ser Jacopo bent sandblasted Dublin.

Just finished smoking Filmore in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend with a ferrule, half black sandblasted, half brown smooth, rough top. Next is P&W #515 in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

JimInks":oxgcqapw said:
Just finished smoking Filmore in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend with a ferrule, half black sandblasted, half brown smooth, rough top. Next is P&W #515 in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.
I think you posted a pic of that Meadows squashed tomato before, beautiful pipe!

For me LBF in a Layton chubby Apple.

Old Nate":ylmjsymg said:
JimInks":ylmjsymg said:
I think you posted a pic of that Meadows squashed tomato before, beautiful pipe!

For me LBF in a Layton chubby Apple.
I have. It's a really great smoker and sure looks great, too.

Half way through this bowl of Sail Yellow in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with an amber colored stem.

Listing this a few minutes early: Sail Yellow Match in a 2003 IMP horn Meer.

Status
Not open for further replies.