What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Albert in a Dr. Grabow I inherited from my grandfather in about 1974.  Appropriate as that's all he ever smoked.

GrandfathersPipe.JPG

(And testing my ability to follow directions and get an image on the forum.)

About half way through this bowl of St. James Flake in a small slight bend black sandblast 2000 D.R. Ardor Urano Ninfea Fatta A Mano author with a silver spigot military bit.

Now smoking the best tobacco on the market today: Strang in a 1999 medium bend black sandblast Savinelli Tris 677KS apple with a cumberland stem.

Having a post game bowl of FM 2000 in my MASTERPIECE that Brother Kirk made !! You just load this pipe up, give it a match and it does all the work for you !! I just sit back and enjoy my ketchup/sweet  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Prince Albert in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend. Curious to see if I get a Lakeland taste after having smoked Bob's Square Cut in this cob.

monbla256":dnbcg2m7 said:
Having a post game bowl of FM 2000 in my MASTERPIECE that Brother Kirk made !! You just load this pipe up, give it a match and it does all the work for you !! I just sit back and enjoy my ketchup/sweet  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

That pipe is one gorgeous hunk of briar.

MC 5100 in a hefty billiard from Briar Spirit Pipes.

...final pipe of the day...SG Summer Flake in a Bog Oak billiard... :cheers:

MacBaren Navy Flake in a 1981 Ascorti Black Billiard Business with a military bit.

GQ BurPer Kake in a 1982 black grain relief sandblasted three quarter bend W.O. Larsen Dublinish pipe.

Capstan Blue in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem.

About half way through this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a medium bend 2002 MM Legend cob.

C&D Burley Flake #2 in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1980s smooth slight bend Wally Frank Dublin.

...early AM...McC # 715, now, McC #2030 Matured Cake in a Radice rind X-long Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...PA... :cheers:

SG Special Flake no. 2 in a Lane-era Charatan sandblasted pot.

Old Colonial in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording.

Status
Not open for further replies.