What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in the second pipe I ever bought, a 1974 three quarter bend black groove carved Dr. Grabow Omega. Next will be P&W #515 in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Sail Yellow Match in a 1978 smooth full bend Dr. Grabow Omega.

Still "breaking in" my "new" Punto Oro 114 KS Billiard with some FM 2000. Chiccory coffee 'N' Awlins style on the side! mmmmm ketchup in the mornin' :twisted: :twisted:

Middleton Cherry in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer.

...early AM...PA...now, CH in a "no name" made in London pot... :cheers:

...up next...McC #715 Raspberries & Cream... :cheers:

Just finished smoking MacBaren Virginia #1 in a late '90s half smooth/half etched freehand sitter, medium bend Nielsen Viggo. Next is Jim's Burley #1 in a 1980 three quarter bend long stem Ascorti New Dear KS egg.

Working my way through the last quarter of a tin of Haddo's Delight.

I'm not sure what's going on here...I usually love this blend (at a wide range of ages), but it's just not hitting the right notes this time around.

Just finished smoking Walnut in a 1977 straight black rusticated Sir Brent billiard with a lucite stem and silver band repair. Next is Filmore in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend with a ferrule, half black sandblasted, half brown smooth, rough top.

Listing this a little early: Doblone D’Oro in an egg shaped medium bend smooth Burgundy colored 1985 Caminetto.

idbowman":mmdpimjs said:
Working my way through the last quarter of a tin of Haddo's Delight.

I'm not sure what's going on here...I usually love this blend (at a wide range of ages), but it's just not hitting the right notes this time around.
There must be something in the air. I just finished off a bowl of FVF that was really disappointing.

Previously, 5100 in a Savinelli Artisan bent Rhodesian. Now, Night Train in a Sasieni 4-dot Ruff Root sanblasted bent bulldog.

Just finished smoking C&D Burley Flake #2 in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe. Now it is Sam Gawith Cut Offs in a smooth 2002 medium bend eight sided panel top straight grain Rinaldo Collection Silver Line F Egea 05 Titania bulldog. For those who don't know, the "Cut Offs" is the tobacco that results from the machines cutting off the sides of FVF and Best Brown Flake when they are slicing the tobaccos into flakes. Sam Gawith is packaging the sides of both together. For how long and how much, who knows? I got mine from a new friend, but I know GQ Tobaccos and a couple of other UK vendors are carrying it.

HU Scotney in a mid-late 1930s straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair.

Having some after dinner Lady 'N', some  Dunhill Royal Yacht in my BBB Own Make Silver Mounted Pot I got back in the early '70s.

...final pipe of the day...SG Skiff Mixture in a Davidoff smooth Canadian... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.