What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JimInks":yf67ptpp said:
Now it is Sam Gawith Cut Offs in a smooth 2002 medium bend eight sided panel top straight grain Rinaldo Collection Silver Line F Egea 05 Titania bulldog. For those who don't know, the "Cut Offs" is the tobacco that results from the machines cutting off the sides of FVF and Best Brown Flake when they are slicing the tobaccos into flakes. Sam Gawith is packaging the sides of both together. For how long and how much, who knows? I got mine from a new friend, but I know GQ Tobaccos and a couple of other UK vendors are carrying it.

Jim, please post your tasting notes on this when you get a chance. It sounds very interesting!

Cheers,

RR

Almost finished smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a medium bend 2002 MM Legend cob.

Brewdude":msyu69u4 said:
JimInks":msyu69u4 said:
Now it is Sam Gawith Cut Offs in a smooth 2002 medium bend eight sided panel top straight grain Rinaldo Collection Silver Line F Egea 05 Titania bulldog. For those who don't know, the "Cut Offs" is the tobacco that results from the machines cutting off the sides of FVF and Best Brown Flake when they are slicing the tobaccos into flakes. Sam Gawith is packaging the sides of both together. For how long and how much, who knows? I got mine from a new friend, but I know GQ Tobaccos and a couple of other UK vendors are carrying it.

Jim, please post your tasting notes on this when you get a chance. It sounds very interesting!

Cheers,

RR
I sure will. Gonna smoke a few bowls first, though. I did enjoy the first bowl.

Motzek #8 in a medium bend 1983 Ascorti New Dear KS.

McCranie’s Red Flake 2008 in a 2003 medium bend Nording 4 rough top sitter with a small rusticated area at the top left.

Just finished smoking MacBaren Vintage Syrian in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg.

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1980s smooth slight bend Wally Frank Dublin. Next is MacBaren Navy Flake in a 1981 Ascorti Black Billiard Business with a military bit.

Another early start to the day, this one with my some ketchup/sweet Red Va. McC's 2010 CV. Having this one in my "new" Edward's Pot/Prince I got recently from brother Nathan. :twisted: :twisted:

...early AM...McC 221-B Arcadia...now, MacBaren Modern Virginia "loose cut" in a Paronelli X-long smooth Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...SG English Summer Flake... :cheers:

Internet service was down, but it's back and running. Smoked a bowl of Ogden’s Walnut in a early to mid '70s smooth medium bend Savinelli Autograph 6. Deciding on what's next besides a bottle of Sprite.

GLP Laurel Heights in a 2002 medium bend smooth straight grain Karl Erik freehand with a pointy bottom.

Rich Dark Flake in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band.

El Nino in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl.

A moment or two away from smoking HU Khoisaan in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg.

Status
Not open for further replies.