What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
same pipe/baccy combo as before. Guess you have to post something daily or don't get the e-mail notifications.

Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY
pipe/cigar since '62

Just finished smoking Sutliff Rum and Maple in a smooth straight late 1970s Tinderbox Selected Grecian Briar Dublin. Next is Rich Dark Flake in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band.

Some afternoon Balakn, a bowl of Durbar in one of my Charatan Special Pots.

Earlier Marlin Flake in a washington bent cob. Now St. James Flake in a Savinelli sitter.

I've spent the last few days smoking nothing but HH Marble Kake in a variety of pipes - briars, cobs, meers. I can't seem to get enough of it at the moment.

McClelland Somerled in a 1984 three quarter bend medium brown Ascorti KS Business Dublin.

Almost finished smoking Jim's Half Va., Half Burley w/Per in a 2003 medium bent straight grain Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra Bucaneve with a silver ferrule signed by Dorelio Rovera.

Now smoking Crown Achievement Match in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg. This will get me to dinner time in good shape.

H&H Sweet and Savory. A first for me from my BoB bombing.

Unique presentation - very rough ribbon cut. But the moisture content was perfect and it packed and burned well. Pleasant flavour, hard to describe. Think I'll like this one.

Cheers,

RR

Having another bowl of Durbar in an Edward's Coachman like this one. Balkans and oil cured Algarian Briar, a match made in heaven  :twisted:  :twisted:

...final pipe of the day...HH Matured Virginia in a Davidoff smooth Canadian... :santa:

Part way through this bowl of Brindley’s Mixture Match in a smooth three quarter bend 1979 Ben Wade Golden Matt freehand sitter.

Crown Achievement in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow stem with white swirls.

about to put match to a bowl of Macbaren golden extra in a Boswell egg jumbo. Hopefully it's enough to keep out the cold.

tea at this desk, '06 PlantationEvening in little bowl Ascorti "Business" calabash in smoking room. Doesn't take long to go thru an oz of this blend as it's rough cut (large pieces).

Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY

Status
Not open for further replies.