What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Revelation Match in a 1978 smooth three quarter bend Danish Special with a volcano-ish bowl.

...early AM...CH...now, Esoterica Brighton in a Cavicchi (CC) smooth Canadian... :santa:

MM 965 in a pre-Italian Stanwell Majestic straight billiard. I don't smoke a lot mixtures with Latakia or Orientals, but I might have to try more of these so-called Scottish blends, I like the additional sweetness that is perhaps from the cavendish.

Having some mid-morning ketchup/sweet, a bowl of McC's FM 2000 in my "new" Edward's 1/8th bent Straight Grain Apple/Pot. Red Va's and Hienz 57 mmmmm :twisted: :twisted:

after lunch tea at this desk, '06 PlantationEvening in SerJac Maxima 1/8 bent bulldog in smoking room. Wishing all a great holiday Thurs.

Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY
pipe/cigar since '62

Been doing various Christmas Eve things and smoked a bowl of Sugar Barrel Match in a smooth medium bend 1970s Savinelli Autograph 4 Dublin with blonde and black lucite ferrule and stem. Next is Missouri Meerschaum Missouri Pride in a 2002 black sandblast full bend D.R. Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano with a slightly tapered far side of the bowl. Haven't smoked this pipe in a very long time, but I decided to change that attitude! Have just enough of this tobacco left for one more bowl.

Rich Dark Flake in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band.

Ennerdale Flake in a reverse calabash (SS present from the rev).

Just finished smoking PH Dark Strong in an unbranded '70s Charatan smooth Billiard. I like it, but they changed the formulation a little since I smoked it thirteen years ago.

Btw, I had trouble accessing the site for a while. Anybody else have that problem?

Half way through this bowl of Sutliff B30 Chocolate Mousse in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer.

FVF in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author.

'10 McC Xmas Cheer, in my Growley Pot after work. Just the ticket for the occasion!

Now onto some Germain's RDF, which I got from Cart. First experience with this and I can see the similarity to Stonehead. Very nice but should have dried it more. Having it in my Tinsky '12 Xmas Dark Blast Rhody.

Merry Christmas all!

:santa:

Cheers,

RR

...the stub of a pipe he held clinched in his teeth, while the smoke it encircled his head like a wreath...the smoke tonight is McC Christmas Cheer 1996 in a gp. 6 Dunhill shell Rhodesian... :santa:

...  Wishing all Brothers/Sisters a very Merry Christmas...   :rendeer:

Having some late after dinner Va, some Royal Yacht in my Charatan Relief Grain 4651X Banker. Aaaah that after dinner dose of Lady 'N' mmmmm :twisted: :twisted:

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in the very first pipe I ever smoked (which was my father’s pipe), a late 1950s smooth with etched grooves straight Willard long stem adjustomatic Billiard. Now smoking HU Indaba in a 1970s slight bend Caminetto business 134 poker with a gold acrylic stem.

Three Star Blue in a 2003 IMP horn Meer.

Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a 2003 medium bent straight grain Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra Bucaneve with a silver ferrule signed by Dorelio Rovera.

Status
Not open for further replies.