What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sutliff PS Breckinridge in my old reliable 1986 smooth Peterson Kildare 999 Rhodesian.

Found a half-dry bit of C&D Pirate Kake. Why the eff not? :D

8)

Amphora Red Match in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.95) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega.

First try on some lane rlp-6 in a fresh MM legend. It started as a compromise for Xmas, not too shabby though.

...early AM...up with my youngest sons and watched as they opened gifts...so I enjoyed a bowl of Plum Pudding, now, SG Cob Plug in a Peterson Christmas 2014 billiard... :santa:

...up next...McC Christmas Cheer 1998... :rendeer:

Rum Flake in a Gouda clay, a very 'Christmasy' combo :santa:

Having some mid-morning Balkan, a bowl of Durbar in my Charatan Special Banker. Chicory coffee 'N' Awlins style on the side :twisted: :twisted:

Just finished smoking Brunello Flake in a much cherished smooth straight grain three quarter bend 1979 Becker M 4 heart banker. Next is Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Moments away from smoking Capstan Blue in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem.

Having some after lunch ketchup/sweet, a bowl of FM 2000 in my "new" Punto Oro 512 KS Pot mmmmmm Hienz 57 :twisted: :twisted:

Having some afternoon ketchup/sweet, McC's 5100 RC in my new Savinelli Silver 115 KS Pot. :twisted:

Christmas Day. Went for a little stroll around the Welsh hills in Snowdonia accompanied by a bowl of an aro cased in red wine and a bowl of MacB's Vanilla Crème Flake. Eventually caught up with my children who were busy climbing a tree and scrambling up the nearest slab of rock. Only one thing to do at a moment like that... kick back, sup a little more and watch them enjoy the great outdoors. Splendid.

Stick":85wm9q11 said:
Christmas Day.  Went for a little stroll around the Welsh hills in Snowdonia accompanied by a bowl of an aro cased in red wine and a bowl of MacB's Vanilla Crème Flake.  Eventually caught up with my children who were busy climbing a tree and scrambling up the nearest slab of rock.  Only one thing to do at a moment like that... kick back, sup a little more and watch them enjoy the great outdoors.  Splendid.
Sounds a jolly nice time David. Did you take any pics you can share? I love that area and recall some good times walking there with a couple mates.

Had some '10 McC Xmas Cheer this afternoon in my Ser Jacopo Per Aspera Poker. What a nice way to spend an hr or so.

Got some of my favourite VaPer prepped for after supper - aged 2015 w/15% added Perique which will burn in my Sav Punto Oro 320 Author.

Good pipe day!

:sunny:

Cheers,

RR

...final pipe of the day...Esoterica Ramsgate in a Paronelli X-Long smooth Canadian... :santa:

Smoked a few bowls earlier, and am almost finished smoking the last of my stash of Edgeworth Slices in an old grain relief, partly smooth full bend "V" shape bowl Ben Wade Prominence freehand with the letter A and the numeral 2 in circles.

Paul Olsen’s My Own Blend 111 in a much cherished smooth straight grain three quarter bend 1979 Becker M 4 heart banker.

Status
Not open for further replies.