What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Squadron Leader in a Savinelli Punto Oro bent sanblasted billiard.

Louisiana Red in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn.

It's 1645 CST and time for some pre-dinner Balkan, some Durbar in one of my Charatan Special Pots.

Stonehaven in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard.

Castello Sea Rock in a Castleford straight grain pot.

Late morning saw some Park Lane Orient Express Scene 1 in my Tinsky '13 Xmas Dark Blast Poker. Just finished a fine bowl of ODF in my Karl Erik Volcano.

Have some Revor prepped for after supper in my trusty Wiley Rhody.

Cheers,

RR

Half way through this bowl of Sugar Barrel Match in a smooth medium bend 1970s Savinelli Autograph 4 Dublin with blonde and black lucite ferrule and stem.

GQ Cypriot Sunset in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow stem with white swirls. Starting to run low on this blend.

...final pipe of the day...Royal Yacht in a C. Mickles 2000 Canadian... :cheers:

Brunello in a brown rusticated slight bend 1982 Savinelli Non Pareil 99 Acorn with a lucite ferrule and stem.

HH Mature Virginia in a Savinelli Capri rusticated brandy.

Getting ready to light up a bowl of Boswell's Pennsylvania Dutch Treat.

It's 2138 CST and finishing up my 8 th bowl of the day, one of the finest Red va blend/mixtures made by ANYONE, McC's Blackwood's Flake in the second Charatan I bought back in '72 a Shell finished Relief Grain 148X Pot. :twisted:

Peterson’s Irish Flake in a small 1982 three quarter bend meer with a smiling turbaned Turk's head.

G&H Kendal Flake in a Kaywoodie Shellcraft

Almost finished smoking Prince Albert in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted Comoy's Silver Cloud 624 sitter.

Penzance in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog.

Just finished work and this bowl of Old Dark Fired in a smooth briar calabash shape 1984 Fero Danese made in Italy. Next is the last of my stash of Old Colonial in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording.

Status
Not open for further replies.