What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Old Colonial in an old grain relief, partly smooth full bend "V" shape bowl Ben Wade Prominence freehand with the letter A and the numeral 2 in circles.

It's 10:28 CDT and I'm on my second bowl of Royal Yacht for the day, this one in my BY, 1946, Dunhill Shell Apple. :twisted: :twisted:

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Watch City Christmas Past 2014 in a tan etched medium bend 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2 Acorn round at the shank, pointy at the opposite top.

St. James Plug in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer.

Half way through this bowl of 2007 MacBaren HH Matured Virginia in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band. This finishes the sample.

HU Balkan Passion in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow stem with white swirls.

H&H Mazatec in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl. This finishes the stash.

It's 19:14 CDT and having some after dinner ketchup/sweet, some McC's 5120 FVB in my BBB Silver Mounted 522 Pot, an old fave Va smoker I've had since 1972 :twisted:

An after dinner walk, with Louisiana Flake in an MM Legend -- a great combo

Capstan Blue in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem.

It's 21:08 CDT and I'm having my end of day dose of Lady 'N', some Royal Yacht in my Altinok Bacchus meer.

...final pipe of the day...D&R VPB (Blue) in a X-Large Ardor Urano Canadian... :cheers:

Time for a short smoke: Vincent Manil La Brumeuse Semois in a straight 2012 MM Pony Express cob.

Old Dark Fired in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band.

McClelland Master Penman in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer.

Smoking Dunhill Early Morning in a group 4 Tanshell. Because, well, It's early morning... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.