What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
juice/meds at this desk, DGT '06 PlantationEvening (added latakia) in SerJac Maxima 1/8 bent bulldog in smoking room.

Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY
pipe/cigar since '62

Smokers haven in-b-tween mix in a briar spirit bent bulldog.

...early AM...SWR...now, St. Bruno Flake (1984) in a Cavicchi (CC) smooth Canadian...
:cheers:

...up next...D&R VPB (Blue)... :cheers:

Slowly waking up a a big cup of coffee.

I am packing some GL Pease Chelsea Morning in a Dunhill. That's quite the tobacco!

It;s 10:33 CDT and getting a late start to the day with some McC's FM 2000 in my Stanwell Royal 184 Brandy. mmmmmm ketchup :twisted: :twisted:

I'ts 14:48 CDT and having another late afternoon bowl of McC's ketchup/sweet, some 5100RC in my BY Dunhill shell Apple. :twisted: :twisted:

Hey all I'm getting some GL Pease Chelsea Morning in a Chacom Millénium. And enjoying a strong lemon/ginger green tea with a splash of honey.

Started the day with a fine bowl of OGS in my estate Sav 316 Oscar Lucite. Mid-day saw some Park Lane Orient Express Scene 1 in my Tinsky '13 Xmas Dark Blast Poker. Have some Revor prepped for after supper in the trusty Wiley Rhody/Dublin.

Cheers,

RR

It's 19:00 CDT and having a big bowl of FM 2000 in my Growley blasted Pot. Watching NASCAR and this should last about 2/3 of the way thru a 3 1/2/ hour race :twisted: :twisted:

Been home for a while from the Raleigh Pipe Show. Had a great time. Got a new pipe from Basil Meadows, spent time with the Sutliff guys, and m'lady and I worked their table quite a bit. Had fun hanging out with retired Sutliff blender Carl McAllister and Russ Ouellette, and Chuck Stanion from Tobaccos Reviews and Pipes and Tobaccos magazine, too. Smoked a couple bowls of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend tomato military mount with an aluminum accent, horn ferrule, and cumberland p-lip stem. Gonna post a pic later. Just finished Modern Va. in a 1978 Dr. Grabow Omega. Ice water chilled to the proper temperature is my drink.

JimInks":c2bcm3ee said:
Been home for a while from the Raleigh Pipe Show. Had a great time. Got a new pipe from Basil Meadows, spent time with the Sutliff guys, and m'lady and I worked their table quite a bit. Had fun hanging out with retired Sutliff blender Carl McAllister and Russ Ouellette, and Chuck Stanion from Tobaccos Reviews and Pipes and Tobaccos magazine, too. Smoked a couple bowls of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend tomato military mount with an aluminum accent, horn ferrule, and cumberland p-lip stem. Gonna post a pic later. Just finished Modern Va. in a 1978 Dr. Grabow Omega. Ice water chilled to the proper temperature is my drink.
Glad you had a great time. Would have liked to have gone, but couldn't make it. I fear the stars weren't in alignment, or something. It's not that long of a drive from here. Sure it was a great show!

A summer GH combo: about 60% #7 Broken Flake, the rest Louisiana Flake, in a straight Dutch meer

Half way through this bowl of Flying Dutchman Match in a slight bend black sandblasted Lorenzo Elba Imperia 8636 with an amber colored acrylic stem.

...final pipe of the day...J. Patton Quad Virginia in a gp. 6 Dunhill shell Rhodesian... :cheers:

Now smoking Arcadian Perique in a 2002 black short shank grain relief straight Caminetto 6.L.17. Trying to figure out what pipes to smoke all the samples I got today.

Status
Not open for further replies.