What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sammy G's BBF and FVF offcuts in my Parker Billiard. Splendid!

Smokers haven exotique in a Dunhill shell bent billiard.

Sitting on the porch steps with a fresh brewed cup of joe enjoying the last of my Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in the second pipe I ever bought, a Dr. Grabow Golden Duke rusticated small Billiard.

Just finished smoking Jim's Va/Bur #1 in a 2003 smooth full bend, gold banded 3 Star Ferndown Tudor Root.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

The last of my sample of Tsuge Winter's Embrace in a Chacom gold straight apple.

About half way through this bowl of Peterson’s Sherlock Holmes in a 1987 Peterson first series Sherlock Holmes full bend with a silver band.

About half way through this bowl of Watch City Old Black Magic in a small 1970s smooth three quarter bend Danish Sovereign XXX 324 sitter.

Just finishing this bowl of Sergeant Miller’s Inker’s Mixture in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted Comoy's Silver Cloud 624 sitter. Next is St. James Plug in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer.

After working in the yard since late morning I just started on Dunhill the Aperitif in my Guildhall London Pipe 332 smooth Billiard. Beautiful afternoon for a smoke on the porch.

Couple minutes or so away from smoking Holiday Excursion in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl.

Great day, did some hiking with my daughter. Took a break at the top of the mountain for a smoke of some LBF in this Stanwell Lovat. Beautiful day with a great view!  Gonzo

04191510.jpg
" />

Great day, did some hiking with my daughter. Took a break at the top of the mountain for a smoke of some LBF in this Stanwell Lovat. Beautiful day with a great view!  Gonzo

04191510.jpg
" />

What a great pic Gonzo! Love to have been there with you!!

Had another bowl of this delicious Ozark Wizard home blended mixture today, again in a humble cob. Have to think this is the best combination for this blend. Still, I need to see how it performs in a briar and while I don't have much of it left I do have enough for another few bowls.

Cheers,

RR

Cheers,

RR

Thanks Brewdude, they aren't in the pic but at one point there 8-10 hawks circling around in front of us on top the mountain.

Now smoking 2010 Sutliff 507-C Virginia Slices in a 2003 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend freehand sitter.

...final pipe of the day...G&H Coniston Cut Plug in a Paronelli X-Long smooth Canadian... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.