What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4th Generation 1931 in a Mastro de Paja bent Dublin.

Almost finished smoking First Responders in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo craving on the shank.

It's 14:27 CDT and having another bowl of a new 'baccy for me, some Arango Balkan Supreme, probably one of the FINEST English/Balkans I've smoked in over 40 years ! Man this stuff is GOOD ! Having it in a Charatan Special st. bulldog I got back in the '70s :twisted: :twisted:

Lane Limited Ready Rubbed in a 1970s medium bend smooth Ben Wade Golden Walnut.

Couple minutes away from smoking Capstan Blue in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem.

It's 17:54 CDT and on my third bowl of Arango Balkan Supreme today! This one in my Charatan Special Gilpin I got back in the mid '70s. This blend might bring me back to being a Balkan smoker again it's that GOOOOOD !! :twisted: :twisted:

Almost finished smoking D&R Ramback Regular in a 2003 medium bent straight grain Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra Bucaneve with a silver ferrule signed by Dorelio Rovera.

About a third of the way through this bowl of the best durn tobacco made today: Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bent straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin.

CokeClassic at this desk, '06 YaleMixture in little pressed meer in smoking room.

Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY

2004 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule. I'm comparing the new Lane Limited RR to this and to the ERR Match.

Finished off a bowl of SPC Deception Pass in a Comoy's Pebble Grain bulldog.

MacBarens Scottish Blend in a Thane rusticated two tone bent Dublin.

Now, it's Lane Limited Ready Rubbed in a smooth medium bend 1970s Savinelli Autograph 4 Dublin with blonde and black lucite ferrule and stem.

Listing this a few minutes early: MacBaren Vintage Syrian in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank.

Status
Not open for further replies.