What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Erinmore Flake in my Parker Billiard, sat outside suffering our dismal English summer. Brrrrrr.

Mac Baren HH Vintage Syrian in a Comoy's Pebble Grain bulldog.

About 1/3 of a bowl to finish off some Grasmere, with the rest of it some Brown Flake Scented, in a straight Dutch meer

Just finishing this bowl of First Responders in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo craving on the shank.

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule.

Tilbury in a 2003 black grain etched Karl Erik Ekstravagant horn with a smooth top.

PS Burley and Black in a rusticated Peterson Sherlock Holmes Deerstalker.

P&W #515 in my Harcourt "0" Danish freehand with acrylic transparent orange stem

It's 14:38 CDT and having some more of my new found BEST Balkan made today, some Arango Balkan Supreme in my '55 Patant Tanshell Billiard.

Virginia Spice in a 1979 pebble relief Verona Corallo 3080 natural Oom Paul.

2012 Orlik Golden Sliced in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard. This blend gets better with age.

Sutliff PS 1849 in my Brigham 559 5 dot quarter bent author with pumpkin swirl acrylic stem

Now smoking the delicious Peter Heinrichs Curly Block in a very early Ascorti straight New Dear KS billiard with a smooth shank.

Dunhill Deluxe Navy Rolls in my Edward's Algerian Briar Apple/Pot "3" with Military bit. Just a lovely smoke.

PH Special Curly in a Mastro de Paja canted Rhodesian.

...final pipe of the day...BLWB in a Ardor X-Large Urano Canadian... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.