What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a bowl of Smoky's Blend (1Q & BCA) in my Orlik Captain Black billiard while watching the Tennessee-Alabama game. Tennessee lost but they sure put up a good fight!

I'm your boogie man, that's what I am.
Sweet redruM Twist and some ghoulish glam.
Be it early morning, late afternoon,
The Falcon of Fear will seal your doom.

IMG_9486.JPG

...final pipe of the day...MacBaren Scottish Blend in a L'Antra blast billiard... :cheers:

Just finished smoking Condor Ready Rubbed in an undated fancy designed tall, thin bowl medium bend Waren Zeichen Viennese Coffeehouse Bombay clay with a white acrylic stem.

It's 21:25 CDT and having my nightly after dinner dose of Lady 'N', Royal Yacht in mu BY Shell Patent Apple Dunnie !!

Just finished smoking Hayward Mixture in an early 1930s smooth straight Super Grain Kaywoodie Synchrostem Canadian 5129.

MacBaren Modern Virginia Loose Cut in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305.

monbla256":bzl73g3g said:
It's 21:25 CDT and having my nightly after dinner dose of Lady 'N', Royal Yacht in mu BY Shell Patent Apple Dunnie !!
That's a thing of beauty. The shaping, color, and blast are perfect. Congrats on that one.

Listing this early: Greve Gilbert Hamiltons Blandning in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple. Sent some time jarring up tobaccos to cut down on my open stash so I can get to a more reasonable level.

2012 Rolando’s Own in a 2002 black short shank grain relief straight Caminetto 6.L.17 tomato.

Just finished work and this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

P&W #191 in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer.

Blackhorse":jx7wody0 said:
So...monbla...do you ALWAYS use vendor photos for your vast pipe collection?
 Frankly, I don't know about Monbla...but anytime I buy a pipe, either new or estate, I use the photos provided...they're much better than the ones I take...plain and simple.  

...early AM...Dunhill Elizabethan...then, SG Turkish blend...now, Sutliff Left Bank in a Paronelli X-Long smooth Canadian...:cheers:

...up next...McC # 2025 Eng. Cavendish... :cheers:

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the Spider to the Regal,
I assure you my intentions are all strictly legal."

Eso-scare-ica Terror of Tilbury in a Dr. Frankengrabow Regal 83.

IMG_9294.JPG

So then, Peter (and or monbla) -

Since this site does not allow photos to be uploaded from files stored on your computer (except for avatar images), you use some external system, like Photo Bucket, etc. right?  Which one do you use?  Seems to be doing well for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.