What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost finished smoking McClelland Dark Star in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg.

Blackhorse":0tizkqcd said:
So then, Peter (and or monbla) -

Since this site does not allow photos to be uploaded from files stored on your computer (except for avatar images), you use some external system, like Photo Bucket, etc. right?  Which one do you use?  Seems to be doing well for you?
The question's not directed at me, but I'll throw my two cents in anyway. I use Google Photos for the images I post on the web. It's free and there's no limit to the storage capacity or number of images as long as they have a resolution under 2048x2048. I don't know of any other photo hosting service that offers that.

Ogden’s Walnut in a 2002 medium bend smooth Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10. Starting to run low on this now.

First Responders in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo craving on the shank.

Having a bowl of Smoky's Blend in a Savinelli Punto Oro. Smoky's blend (Smoky's Tobacco and Cigars) is a mix of Lane's 1Q and BCA.

Cigar%20Bum%20Photos%20001_zpsku8uosbj.jpg

Watchin' da Boys vs da Giants with the last bowl of my R&B - 50/50 in my Charatan Special 4148 DC Pot. I've got 5 more tins coming tomorrow. This is some "must have" 'baccy :twisted:

Jim’s B Blend in a smooth 1998 Parker 489 three quarter bend Billiard.

Blackhorse":tmgexj4l said:
What is a straight Dutch meer?  (Straight Dutch? )
It's a straight meer billiard (likely a factory second); the maker was simply described by the seller as 'Dutch'. Most of my pipes are curved to some degree, but I do have a few straight stems

Kendal Flake in a straight Erlich bulldog

St. James Flake in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer.

"We shall see that at which dogs howl in the dark, and that at which cats prick up their ears after midnight."

Watching the night fall with some Autumn Eviling in a handmade Sinmoutain.

IMG_9765.JPG

...final pipe of the day...Altadis Red Ribbon in a Brebbia first tan Calabash... :cheers:

It's 20:01 CDT and I'm having a bowl of ketchup/sweet, McC's 5100 RC in my Edward's Bull Moose I got from Nathan this year :twisted:

Lane 125th Anniversary in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author.

Listing this a few minutes early: FVF in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter.

2011 Villiger Maryland No. 333 in a 2004 smooth long stem Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3.

Status
Not open for further replies.