What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HU RaiKo ChocoLat in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer. Have enough for one more bowl.

21701282297b01b415cd4a9c7d850a6c1cd26f9f.jpg

Davidoff Scottish Mixture - Greek Handmade pipe.

...early AM...OGS...now, McC #2025 Eng. Cavendish in a commissioned Cooper rustic Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...McC #5100... :cheers:

PCCA Highlander in a Ser Jacopo. One of several variants of the basic McClelland virginia with xanthi flake. They are growing on me, quite enjoyable.

image20.jpg

Back to life. Back to reality. The post-Halloween day is dreary, cool, and wet. Welcome to the darker half of the year. Not the most inspiring environment ever, but just about perfect for some Crooner in a cob. Happy Samhain day, folks!

IMG_5667.JPG

It's 12;03 CST and having some more MCc's R&B - 50/50 in my GBD New Standard Pot  :twisted:

Not far from finishing this bowl of Angler's Dream in a 2003 paneled black grain relief medium bend Karl Erik Ekstravagant freehand sitter with a smooth rim.

Ogden’s Walnut in a 2002 medium bend smooth Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10. Have enough left for a bowl.

A friend’s Red Ronnett's Sonnett in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer.

Part way through this bowl of Drew Estate Gatsby Luxury Flake in an early 1930s smooth straight Super Grain Kaywoodie Synchrostem Canadian 5129.

Just finishing someComune in a Peterson churchwarden I used for EMs... light yummy Latakia ghosting... might consider buying some pure latakia and mixing...

Standard Tobacco Company of Pennsylvania War Horse in a smooth almost full bend 1981 Briar Workshop round volcano signed by Elliott Nachwalter with a gold acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.