What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2012 Rolando’s Own in a 2002 black short shank grain relief straight Caminetto 6.L.17 tomato.

GQ Christmas Blend 2015 in a 2003 IMP horn Meer.

Just finished smoking Jim's Evolving Work Blend in a 2003 Stanwell Golden Danish 56 Rusticated Canadian.

P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot.

217830778182a960ea1d0de04124f00286e1d60c.jpg

Dunhill My Mixture 965 - Vauen.

Half way through this bowl of Jim’s C Blend in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank.

Today is the 50th anniversary of Arlo Guthrie's Alice's Restaurant. I know the song will be playing on many radio stations today, but it'll also be the focus of tonight's PBS Alice's Restaurant special. So set your DVRs for 8 EST this evening if you're not home.

Just finished smoking St. James Flake in a 2002 black pebble finish straight Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano Billiard.

Now smoking MacBaren Symphony in a mid-70s slight bend black sandblasted English Rustic 120 billiard. Simply Apple is my drink.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

This thread should be titled "What's JimInks's smoking". :lol:

GL Pease Gaslight in a Tinsky. Yummy.

PS-24 in a Don Regular bent blast.

Peretti Thanksgiving blend in my fabulous Moretti that Dutch gifted me this AM after b'fast.

Mid morning had some of Ozzy's ATBE in a cob.

Mid-afternoon saw some PS LBF in the ever reliable Ser Jac Poker.

Have some 2015 prepped for after supper, which my Sav Punto Oro estate Author seems to love.

Happy T-day all!

Cheers,

RR

Blackwoods Flake in a 3/4 inch deep by 7/8 inch wide Persimmon bowl with an eleven inch stem of peach tree wood....

...final pipe of the day...HH Pure Virginia in a '94 gp. 6 Dunhill shell Canadian... :rendeer:

Firedance Flake in my decorated BBK (current avatar pipe). It was even better after Thanksgiving dinner, as I sat outside on a lovely autumnal evening with the wife of one colleague who was smoking Captain Black in a cob and the son of another colleague, who was also smoking Firedance. I think that was the first time I sat smoking with other pipers since grad school, 30 years and a few odd months ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.