What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Home from the holiday and just finishing my fourth bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

St. James Flake in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band.

Half way through this bowl of Jim's Evolving Work Blend in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256.

A third of the way through this bowl of 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight WW2 pre-republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a p-lip.

21785611b161f46af8a2619b9183afbdc0c9aaff.jpg

Kohlhase & Kopp No 11 - Design Berlin [modified].

...early AM...BLWB...then, PA...now, St. Bruno Flake '89 in a Ser Jacopo bent "Magritte" blast Dublin... :rendeer:

...up next...McC #2025 Eng. Cavendish... :rendeer:

Just finished smoking MacBaren Symphony in a slight bent black pattern etched 1979 Lorenzo Lorsan Sigma tilted top with a gray swirl colored stem. Simply Apple is my drink.

Rich Dark Flake in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem.

The last of some Black XX in a Grabow Savoy. Having tried this several times now, I can say I'll stick with the GH version or Revor when I want something in this category!

Half way through this bowl of GQ Rum & Honey in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer. Highly recommended, especially if you like floral blends.

H&H Beverwyck in a 1975 full bend black Dunhill Shell 52021 with a black vulcanite stem.

GQ No. 2 Dutch Halfzware in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot wide top Dublin with a canted plateau and black acrylic stem.

It's 16:49 CST and just opened my 4th tin of the BEST ALL Va blend/mixture made today, McC;s R&B- 50/50 in my Stanwell Royal 336.

Almost half way through this bowl of GQ Soft Scotch in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl.

Lane 125th Anniversary in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author. Have enough left for a bowl or so.

...final pipe of the day...OGS in a L'Antra rustic Prince... :rendeer:

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.