What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Listing this early so I can concentrate on work for a while: the last of my stash of Lane 125th Anniversary in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author.

A few minutes away from smoking MacBaren Golden Extra in a 1981 Ascorti Black Billiard Business with a military bit.

Juts finished smoking Jim's Half Va., Half Burley w/Per in a 1970s slight bend Caminetto business 134 poker with a gold acrylic stem.

The last of my stash of HU Khoisaan in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg.

63HeARe.jpg

Petersen & Sorensen The Banker's tobacco - Savinelli.

Just finished smoking Heine's Blend in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.49) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega.

Good Sunday to ya, ladies and gents! My report card for this morning shows straight "C"s; a cob, Carter Hall, coffee, and the Captain. Jim doesn't look to pleased about it, but I couldn't be happier.

IMG_3745.JPG

...early AM...MacBaren Virginia # 1...now, G&H Scottish Mixture in a R. Wiley Galleon Lovat... :rendeer:

...up next...Sutliff Z-50 Black Cordial... :rendeer:

Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth straight thin shank and stem with an aluminum band Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica.

Rich Dark Flake in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Listing this a few minutes early: Comoy’s Cask #4 in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band.

Taking a break from removing the fallen leaves around the homestead and enjoying some C&D Three Friars in a Dr. Grabow Regal 83. I'm always surprised by how much green still lies beneath the leaves. The Spring Goddesses sleep through winter, but always with one eye open.

IMG_4596.JPG

Just finished smoking GQ Soft Scotch in a 1979 medium bend etch relief meerschaum lined TinderBox Arabesque.

St. James Flake in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and military bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.