What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost finished smoking MacBaren Modern Virginia Loose Cut in a 1999 smooth dark brown full bend Tim West tomato.

Half way through this bowl of 2012 Reiner’s Long Golden Flake in a smooth 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton.

Pipe smoking scenes from a Greek film at 1966

218389619d5342424ed617cdc51d81416d2cdb28.jpg

218389608ca8149cf27d58d3024247881170d832.jpg

I am smoking Peter Stokkbey Sweet Vanilla

21838966a48ac1994b93fb6556e11707774a0da0.jpg

in the above Ferretti Meerschaum Lined [my rustic-paint work].

On the fourteenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
...SUTLIFF GOLDEN AAAAAAGE...
In a Dr. Grabow
Savoy pipe
Which I will light
Just as soon as I get it glitter free!

IMG_5785.JPG

HU Masai in a 2003 URAL full bend big bowl egg shaped Lattice meer.

About a third of the way through this bowl of First Responders in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo craving on the shank.

It's 19:51 CST and on my 6th bowl of the ABSOLUTE BEST Va blend.mixture made today, McC's R&B, 50/50 in my Charatan Special 481 DC Gilpin . :twisted:

They don't call him Santa Claws for nuthin', ya know.

IMG_6618-001.JPG

C&D Oriental Silk in a Christmas claw as I settle in for the night.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Now smoking the best durn tobacco made today: Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bent straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin.

Piffyr":1kmlrqh6 said:
They don't call him Santa Claws for nuthin', ya know.

IMG_6618-001.JPG

C&D Oriental Silk in a Christmas claw as I settle in for the night.
...quite a nice figural claw Piffyr...

...final pipe of the day...McC 1996 Christmas Cheer in a Lattice Rhodesian... :rendeer:

JimInks":mwp5jrtj said:
Now smoking the best durn tobacco made today: Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bent straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin.
Strang is no longer being made, right Jim? :cry:

I thought I remember seeing somewhere they weren't producing it anymore. I missed out on the previous group buys and when I went to try to order I couldn't find it on their site. I may have to see if anyone is willing to do some baccy swapping on the forum.

To stay on topic, it's Capstan from '89 in a Falcon tonight for me.

Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth straight thin shank and stem with an aluminum band Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica.

nismo270r":5sazz1e3 said:
JimInks":5sazz1e3 said:
Strang is no longer being made, right Jim? :cry:

I thought I remember seeing somewhere they weren't producing it anymore. I missed out on the previous group buys and when I went to try to order I couldn't find it on their site. I may have to see if anyone is willing to do some baccy swapping on the forum.

To stay on topic, it's Capstan from '89 in a Falcon tonight for me.
The question is still up in the air. Motzek is looking to retire and have somebody take over,  and he's back logged on Strang orders, which takes time to produce. Dunno what the fall out will be. I only have so much Strang left, and I'd have minus none if I gave it out to all the people who message me for a sample, so not knowing if I'll get more is leaving me with whatever I have here, which makes me very reluctant to trade any of it as it's my favorite tobacco made today. And being that it isn't cheap, I had to trade for what I have. It's too bad an American distributor couldn't take it on, but then again, enough couldn't be made for that to happen anyway. Durn it!

Status
Not open for further replies.