What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...early AM...PA...now, Dunhill Flake in a gp. 3 Dunhill Chestnut apple... :rendeer:

...up next...McC #2025 Eng. Cavendish... :rendeer:

Not far from finishing this bowl of Jim's Va/Bur #1 in a 2003 smooth Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baskerville.

A third of the way through this bowl of GQ Rum & Honey in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer.

2011 Villiger Maryland No. 333 in a smooth straight 1980s James Upshall Walnut pot.

Smoker’s Pride Rich Taste in an early 1930s smooth straight Super Grain Kaywoodie Synchrostem Canadian 5129.

Smoker’s Pride Rich Taste in a straight 2012 John Barrett made Sugar Barrel pipe.

Just started a bowl of GL Pease Gaslight in a Stanwell POY 2009. :D

...final pipe of the day...HH Pure Virginia in a L'Antra rustic apple... :rendeer:

Half way through this bowl of MacBaren Burley London Blend in a 2015 three quarter bend two tone Chacom UPO Rouge squashed tomato with a black acrylic stem and shank.

A third of the way through this bowl of GQ Soft Scotch in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl.

Two thirds of the way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

The last of my open stash of Flying Dutchman Match in a 1970's medium bend big bowl rusticated Sienna colored Savinelli Estella with a pearl grey stem. I have a couple ounces jarred that I'll revisit one day.

MacBaren Modern Virginia Loose Cut in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band.

21779979cec30d821c3e1651acbfe771d53116d3.jpg

Briar Patch Champagne - Passatore Olive wood.

A very nice Olive wood pipe dear Sid.Stavros! Did you make the beautiful ring on this pipe?

Status
Not open for further replies.