What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple minutes or so away from smoking Jim’s VaPer Turkish in a very early Ascorti straight New Dear KS billiard with a smooth shank.

's18:28 CST and I'm on my 5th bowl of the BEST Va blend/mixture made these days, McC's R&B, 50/50 in my bent straight grained Briar Spirit Pot, one of the FINEST pipes I own ! Only the finest for the finest :twisted: :twisted:

...final pipe of the day...BLWB in a '74 Dunhill ODA shell apple... :rendeer:

Half way through this bowl of GQ Christmas Blend 2015 in a 2003 IMP horn Meer.

Just finished smoking Peter Heinrichs Curly Block in a smooth 2002 medium bend eight sided panel top straight grain Rinaldo Collection Silver Line F Egea 05 Titania bulldog.

FVF in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author. Working and listening to the BBC audio book Live and Let Die.

Couple minutes away from smoking Amphora Brown in a smooth three quarter bend 1970s Charatan Belvedere 4211DC. Have enough left for two or three more bowls.

Half way through this bowl of a friend’s Blood Meridian in a 2003 URAL full bend big bowl egg shaped Lattice meer.

21794610d61a528574f7b7c1396960e1a79a416d.jpg

House of Smoke special edition 2009 - Fallion [modified].

...early AM...G&H KY Nougat...now, BLWB in a X-Long Radice rind Canadian...:rendeer:

...up next...Lane RR... :rendeer:

Chatham Manor in a FrankenFalcon. Sipping on strong black Red Diamond Arabica coffee.

Jim's Va/Bur #1 in a 2003 smooth full bend, gold banded 3 Star Ferndown Tudor Root. Simply Apple is my drink.

It's cold and wet out today, but I found a nice dry, spot beneath the pines. I'm about to enjoy some Peterson Aran Mixture in my well-toasted Ozark while I listen to the drizzle on the fallen leaves. Not at all a bad way to spend a Monday lunchtime.

IMG_3647.JPG

Just finished smoking Hayward Mixture in an early 1930s smooth straight Super Grain Kaywoodie Synchrostem Canadian 5129.

Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth straight thin shank and stem with an aluminum band Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica. M'lady bought me a pound of the DCC and a pound of Watch City Slices for my birthday, which is today!

It's 12:47 CST and having an after lunch bowl of the FINEST blend/mxture made today, McC's R&B - 50/50 in one of my Charatan Special Pots. This stuff will spoil ya !! :twisted: :twisted:

Jim's Test Blend in a 2014 smooth medium bend Basil Meadows egg with an aluminum band and a "root beer swirl" acrylic stem.

Howdy, gents. Starting on some GL Pease Union Square in a Luciano. And some armagnac. Have a great evening. :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.