What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coniston Cut Plug in a sandblasted Castleford bent bulldog.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Jim’s C Blend in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant brandy with a leaf engraved silver band.

Jim’s VaPer Turkish in a very early Ascorti straight New Dear KS billiard with a smooth shank.

MacBaren Golden Extra in a 1981 Ascorti Black Billiard Business with a military bit. Have enough for one more bowl.

Half way through this bowl of Jim's Evolving Work Blend in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256.

About half way through this bowl of Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth straight thin shank and stem with an aluminum band Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica.

A couple minutes away from smoking the last of my stash of D&R Windsail Original in an old grain relief, partly smooth full bend "V" shape bowl Ben Wade Prominence freehand with the letter A and the numeral 2 in circles.

Red Paramour in the Peterson POY '09.

6963078705_306ab4a963.jpg

...early AM...BLWB...now, HH Latakia Flake in a gp. 3 Dunhill Chestnut apple... :cheers:

...up next...Dan(Orlik) Salty Dogs Plug... :cheers:

21925035d1508bdae574175d42c9e83d8c5a3e97.jpg

Captain Black Gold - Savinelli.

Brewdude":oqlbb9ft said:
Sid, I always enjoy your pics of Greek food and this one has to be the best so far. Could you please tell us what dishes are present on this wonderful spread?
I used to date a Greek gal back in the 70's and have had some memorable meals.
Thank you my friend, of course i will explain what's on the table:

Greek Kondosouvli [pork meat, peppers, oregano, tomato, salt, paprika, onion]
Fried potatoes
Greek cheese pie
Salad [cabbage, carrot, cucumber, lettuce, olives, salt, olive oil, balsamic vinegar]
Greek red wine [home made]
Greek Feta [white cheese] and Kaseri [yellow cheese]
Mustard
Lemons [home made]
Greek bread [home made]
Greek Tzatziki.

a015.gif

After the meal they [i don't] eat fruit [orange or mandarin or apple-home made]

The last of my stash of Uhle BJ’s Cavendish in a 1979 medium bend etch relief meerschaum lined TinderBox Arabesque. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

Bright CR Flake in a Savinelli Oscar Lucite 316 KS.

MacBaren Symphony in a mid-70s slight bend black sandblasted English Rustic 120 billiard.

I brought the four basic smoke groups along for lunch; pipe (Kaywoodie Prime Grain), tobacco (C&D Crooner), lighter (Zippo), tamper (courtesy of Gary "Marvic Pipes" Balestrieri, Jr.). Now, if I had just remembered to bring thermal socks...

IMG_4178.JPG

A third of the way through this bowl of St. Bruno Flake in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer.

Status
Not open for further replies.