What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vintage Edgeworth Slices in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09).

Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth straight thin shank and stem with an aluminum band Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica.

Jim's Va/Bur #1 in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Billiard bowl with a long Canadian stem, unbranded.

I packed a bit of C&D's Star of the East in the Churchbaby for an afternoon smoke. Ever since, these three guys and their big dog keep following me. Creepy. I think I'm tiring the dog out though.

IMG_5952.JPG

Piffyr":tzki4q0f said:
I packed a bit of C&D's Star of the East in the Churchbaby for an afternoon smoke. Ever since, these three guys and their big dog keep following me. Creepy. I think I'm tiring the dog out though.

IMG_5952.JPG
Lol.

...and it's got the hump.

Almost finished smoking P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot.

Half a bowl of HU Masai in a 2003 URAL full bend big bowl egg shaped Lattice meer. This will finish the stash.

Christmas Eve was a night of song that wrapped itself about you like a shawl. But it warmed more than your body. It warmed your heart... filled it, too, with a melody that would last forever. Even though you grew up and found you could never quite bring back the magic feeling of this night, the melody would stay in your heart always - a song for all the years. ― Bess Streeter Aldrich, Song of Years

IMG_6423.JPG

And so the waiting begins. I'm having some Scotty's Butternut Burley in a modified Willard pot and wishing each and every one of you guys a very merry Christmas.

Stick":v4hu62fq said:
Piffyr":v4hu62fq said:

IMG_5952.JPG
Lol.

...and it's got the hump.

Double entendre there mate. Nicely played!

;)

Cheers,

RR

A minute or two away from smoking the last of my stash of 2012 Reiner’s Long Golden Flake in a 2002 black sandblast full bend D.R. Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano with a slightly tapered far side of the bowl.

...final pipe of the day...G&H Top Black Cherry in an Ardor DR Urano Canadian... :santa:

...Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas...!  

Petersons Sherlock Holmes in a Radice Wax Drip Billiard.

MacBaren 7 Seas Regular in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg.

And So to Bed in a 1975 full bend black Dunhill Shell 52021 with a black vulcanite stem. Running low on this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.